Big Brother

It would be my worst nightmare to take a bath in the middle of someone's living room. And to think that THIS living room is live on TV. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Never!

Looks like evil Big Brother is back Muhaaaaaaaaaa.

Me.

Oh yes, evil Big Brother is the best! As long as it ain't me in that house, I will be happily glued to my tv from the comfort of my own house!! Can't wait. I'm officially a BB addict and proud of it! :party0011: :party0011: :party0011: :party0011: :party0011: :party0011: :party0011:

I LOVE BB :)

Every year I swear I wont get so engrossed and every year I think 'I dont really like this lot cant imagine me lasting with it' and every year Im addicted :)

LOL....I could have posted the same!! Every year I swear I will NOT get into it and every year I end up watching it 24/7:rolleyes:

Yep! Another BB addict here.

Hey did you read recent reports that Chantelle and Preston's marriage is in trouble?

Know what you all mean I get sucked in every year.Problem is this year im on nights and when i get in ill have 2 hours watching them sleep.Still i can catch up with BBLB later:) Happy big brothering every one xxxx

Hi,

Im an avid Big Brotherer too! I love getting into bed with some tea and biccies and watchin the antics - bliss! i hope that they are all nutters this year again!

Ax

:eek: Big Brother is in Big Bother in Austrailia, one of the Housemates father died and they didnt tell her, how bad is that?? its all about ratings, should be funny to see chris Moyles doing BBLD this year:D

All i can say is that i hope the the politically correct bigots havnt got there hands to deeply stuck in to big brother after that pathetic ecxuse of a show celebrity bb.
Me.

New Areial Pics Of The House

See for yourself: there’s a second garden under construction for the Big Brother 8 house (and is that a skateramp in the garden?)

Me.

:-O

Haha! Oh my word............ I love Chicken Stu.............. I have hated Michelle ever since she set her eyes on him :mad:. His hair :D

So exited about the new one, roll on Wednesday!

Then hopefully next summer I'll be slim and wont want to stay in most the summer to watch it :eek:

I don't understand, what has Chris Moyles got to do with Big Brother??? :confused:

:D He has signed up to do BBLB, Russel Brand has got other comitments and cant do it, Peaches geldoff and George Galloway are also guest presenters, BB are going to evict or add a new house mate after two days, the evil brother is watching you already:D

Its B Typical Im On Lates next week so no BB for Me. :cry:

Me.

I see that BB is starting again in England and i cn't wait i jus hope they are more interesting than last times!!

Back