Big Brother

2 days to go. The suspense is unbearable!!! :D:D:D

Has anyone seen the House yet!!

I cant believe they have to start BB on an apprentice night, and me, me with no sky box to record, no means to tape me great show...

Oh dilemma, have to see em going into the house, have to watch the apprentics. Whats a gal to do?

Ivy

Oh youre kidding. I thought getting rid of Russell Brand on BBBM was great but I cant see me watching it with those Z lists 'presenters' :rolleyes:

Starlight!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: Love muscle Russell was the best bit! Don't look at the Threadstoppers thread then, as I've been posting sexy pictures of Russell this evening. Yum! I'm gutted Russell isn't doing BBBM this year, absolutely gutted.

Oh Janey i agree Russell is yummier than yum!!!!! Soooo sexy - heading straight over to threadstoppers now!!!

Thanks!! Gutted he's not doing BBBM - what else is he doing then??? Need a Russell fix!

Starlight!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: Love muscle Russell was the best bit! Don't look at the Threadstoppers thread then, as I've been posting sexy pictures of Russell this evening. Yum! I'm gutted Russell isn't doing BBBM this year, absolutely gutted.

Oh I cant stand him!!! I couldnt bear to watch BBBM last year, the same 'jokes' (using the term in its loosest possible sense) day in day out.

I have to admit tho I saw him on Jonathon Ross one night and thought he was really funny - just not on BBBM

He's probably an acquired taste, I fully understand that! I really fancy him!! :eek:

You like Jonathan Ross!! WOW!!

Wat it's true!!

Plz take that pic down it's making me feel sick!!

Back