Big Brother

Im so excited, hubby is dreading it!!! Sarahxx.

Mine too!! Too bad, I have to put up with football all year round! :D

Ah did anyone see Brand's review of previous BB's last night - me and Eric larfed our socks off!

What a shame Brand's not doing owt for it this year.......14 hours and counting!

xxxx

Oooh - just saw the headline in a daily rag that said there'll be 12 women going into the house tonight!~
They might put in one fit blurke on Friday just to get them all in a lather.....what hilarity (erm, not sure about that!).

Good old Endomol - cutting edge stuff, huh! lol Plus there won't be any lesbians in there (yet) so no nookie-factor for a while. Ho hum.

xxx

oooh
I read in one of the papers, think it was a Sunday one that there is a, 'proffessional drag queen' going in, wondered if it was 'our Mike 24, not seen him about for a while! :D

I'm pleased it's 100 days as gonna try my hardest to stick to my packs for 100 days, no need to count the days as Big Brother will do it for me lol :rotflmao:

Is BB on for 100 days then?? That is a good countdown!!

What's this all about all women - they go too far sometimes - imagine the cat fights!!! Wouldn't have thought that would be very entertaining watching a roomful of women!!

Still looking forward to the porgram though!!

100 days. An excellent countdown for those of you who no longer need to write it down when to finish your packs! For me I mustn't flop in front of the tv every Friday night for eviction night (like last summer!) stuffing my face with my "Friday Big Brother eviction night treats". What sort of an excuse was that???!

Me gutted me got to work till stupid o clock although cunning plan if im still sat spare i can watch at work muhaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

If not me sad:cry:

Me.

No sky plus in this house so debate going on BB or Apprentice tonight. Dilemma's dilemma's.

I want to get Sky Plus cause i miss Bones on Sky One!!

Oh flipping heck aswell as clashing with the apprentice, the soap awards are on itv1 at the same time - booooo!

Hmmmmm maybe that's why i got so fat in the first place??? LOL

Think i'll watch first half of soap awards, then big brother whilst taping second half of soap awards.... gotta find a blank video though!

there is more to life than watching a bunch of sad wannabe's & social missfits
xx:)

Back