Big Brother

Charley is an enigma- I hate her and think she is very unattractive actually (agree, saggy boobs and not a nice face at all) but she is a fantastic housemate- very funny and really stirs it up- just think, without her why would we watch it for drippy manipulative ziggy and chanelle who are using each other so much they don't realise they are being used? Carole and her 'oh you put oatmeal on your face, I'll run you a bath' Jerri, who is actually very boring and no fun at all? the only bits worth watching are Charley, Brian who is emerging as a total natural comedian (and he is quite clever too) and the possible friendship/romance between Nicky and Liam- Nicky is BY FAR FAR FAR the most beautiful housemate by the way- look at her lovely face and big almond eyes and she has a great body, but doesn't flaunt it like the twins and Charley. It was sweet that the twins invited them both to their birthday party, as they obviously want to throw them together.
I think, ultimately, Brian will win- he has a lot of Glyn qualities!

Thank u i thought that everyone thought that charley was soooo beautiful NOT i think when she get nominated the only reason why the public might keep her in as she causes so many arguments its amusing !!

I think shes a gonna as soon as we get the chance and BB stops manipulating nominations. This week was a farce.
The twins originally picked Chanelle and Liam but Chanelle changed her mind so Nicky got to go instead. Roten party for them anyway, BB better not do anything special for Charleys on Saturday, cant let her feel any more important than she already does.

I think shes a gonna as soon as we get the chance and BB stops manipulating nominations. This week was a farce.
The twins originally picked Chanelle and Liam but Chanelle changed her mind so Nicky got to go instead. Roten party for them anyway, BB better not do anything special for Charleys on Saturday, cant let her feel any more important than she already does.

U know what i can just imagine them making a big fuss over Charleys birthday and giving her a suprisse just for her like they did for Tracy just to stir things up even more in the house !!

the worst thing about charley is her motor mouth...once she starts she just cant stop. its the speed she delivers it..when does she stop to breathe?...
to me its like blahblahblahblahblahblahh...and all i want to do is i stick my fingers in my ears and go ''blahhhhh Im not listening!

Samanda were funny. thinking those colindars on their heads were making them telepathic! and then they got the word wrong, and called themselves phychopathic when they really meant telepathic!

Its a fact though that English and Irish people cannot stand self belief and confidence and particularly in a women (even if it may be misguided - and as much as anyone says, Charley has a body from heaven)

I think shes wonderful and i wont slag anyone for thinking that they are something...isnt that exactly what we want too? to feel like a somebody. We all do. But its not accepted socially and what is accepted is brow beaten self hatred.

No, not anymore sistas... join me and lets all sing it loud, get a mirror and kiss the life out of it...and say - yes! We can be a somebody. We ARE somebody, Even if its in front of a mirror...

Ivy

Charley has a body to die for and a mouth she 'should' die for hee hee

but seriously her constant looking in the mirror isn't big headedness, in my opinion, it is her trying to convince herself she is actually beautiful cos I really don't believe she is convinced!!!! If she did she wouldn't need to keep looking in the mirror!!!

Her constant mouthing off is her defence mechanism... cut them down before they get to you!!!!!!

I like her in a 'BB would be soooooooooo boring without her' kinda way :D:D:D:D

Charley has a body to die for and a mouth she 'should' die for hee hee

but seriously her constant looking in the mirror isn't big headedness, in my opinion, it is her trying to convince herself she is actually beautiful cos I really don't believe she is convinced!!!! If she did she wouldn't need to keep looking in the mirror!!!

Her constant mouthing off is her defence mechanism... cut them down before they get to you!!!!!!

I like her in a 'BB would be soooooooooo boring without her' kinda way :D:D:D:D

True and she takes on the house popular 'heavyweights' and that has to be applauded in my humble opinion.

She speaks her mind.

Ivy

when charley starts her arguments i end up panting like im in labour wishing for her to take a breath lol

I do find i hold my breath alot also...how she doesnt pass out is beyond me...but i guess when your in full flight

Ivy

I'm really enjoying this series of BB. I liked the twist at the beginning but then i wanted to see some yummy lads in there. I think Liam is gorgeous, i dont know why, lol.

I dont like Charley at all. Yeah she is good entertainment but i could not live in a house with that women, oh my god.

I'm not sure who i want to win. I did want Laura to win but she hasn't really done much in the house. I think it would be ace if they twins won, they were annoying at first but they just seem happy all the time. The telepahtic thing was sooo funny.

Charley is a cross between Little Britain's Vicky Pollard and Cathrine Tate's Lauren "aint bothered".

Entertaining though, albeit not particularly nice.

Haha! My brother says she looks like Mike Tyson... bless.

She does amuse me admittedly, although she's the exact kind of person my personality wouldn't be able to stand.

Woo Big Bro's on!

i think she is quite attractive
she says it as she sees it as is not afraid to stand up for herself good for her i say

did you SEE brian aka roy cropper guessing if shakespeare wrote babe pig in the city OH MY GOD
'aww i love babe it was a really big budget movie...it made me a vegetarian for like a week' errrrrrrrrrrrr HELLO:eek:

Its a fact though that English and Irish people cannot stand self belief and confidence and particularly in a women
Ivy

No, that's an opinion :). I think it's not her conphidence that people object to, it's the way in which she just will not let a petty row disappear organically in case it takes the cameras ophph her phor a second. I think she means well but need to learn a little social etiquette!

Charley is a cross between Little Britain's Vicky Pollard and Cathrine Tate's Lauren "aint bothered".

Entertaining though, albeit not particularly nice.

I've taught SO many kids like her! :rolleyes:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Charley has a body to die for and a mouth she 'should' die for"

HAHA! I haven't caught up with this thread in ages.

Whats peoples opinions on Laura being evicted then?

I loved her at first, was refreshing seeing a slightly larger chick on tv. She's pretty too. But she turned into such a b!tch, glad shes gone!

I love the twists in BB this year. They are soo EVIL, lol.

"Charley has a body to die for and a mouth she 'should' die for"

HAHA! I haven't caught up with this thread in ages.

Whats peoples opinions on Laura being evicted then?

I loved her at first, was refreshing seeing a slightly larger chick on tv. She's pretty too. But she turned into such a b!tch, glad shes gone!

She scored an own goal as she could have been a contender.

I still liked her though but Ziggys face when Chanelle stayed was priceless

as for the twist - its gotta be someone who will be brutally honest - so its charley or nicki for the fake eviction.

The rest potentially will pander.

Ivy

Ok so what are people thinking of Pooh????

I think she is fab looking and her accent ain't too bad at all!!!

I'm so glad they kept charley in cos she is just damn priceless now!!!

Me thinks BB is hotting up... might get good after all xxx

Back