Big Brother

i like Charley but i also love brian he is hysterical! Priceless he is

Pooh i dont like her accent is slipping already and she keeps covering her mouth (presumably cos she is worried the accent will slip)

ooooh

Ivy

i like Charley but i also love brian he is hysterical! Priceless he is

Pooh i dont like her accent is slipping already and she keeps covering her mouth (presumably cos she is worried the accent will slip)

ooooh

Ivy

You're right Ivy, Brian is absolutely hilarious! Some of the things he says.... :rotflmao:

As much as I dislike Charley I wouldn't want her to leave because she is so entertaining!

Charley and Brian together make TV Gold~ BB is worth watchin just for those 2 :D

Can't believe this thread hasn't been updated for 2 weeks:eek:

So glad Charley has gone. Yes, it was a little entertaining at the beginning, but hate to see people getting hurt and when Brian cried, that was enough. Couldn't take her anymore.

The girl has serious issues.

Feel sorry for her in a way as she is totally oblivious to the fact that she has got a problem except perhaps a bit of a temper.

Chanelle task: Well yes. Drama queen stuff going on there. Reckon she didn't want to do it :D Think she played on that though (excuse the pun)

I do understand to a certain extent. Perhaps you need to be a musician to feel for her. If I had been asked to do so, I would have died on the spot. Anything else...okay, but the task she had under those conditions didn't compare to the others. I know it was all good fun and she didn't have to be perfect or anything, but it's different somehow.

Jonty: OMG, I have a 'friend' just like him. Couldn't believe it when I saw he was going in. Thought it was the same guy for a moment. Wrong name, different teddies, but teddies and spankings all the same. I should add here that he has yet to persuade me that spankings are fun.:confused:

Looks like him too. Friend is annoying but hilarious. Wonder if Jonty will be too.

Has Chanelle left the building yet? There's been something about it today. Has she actually gone yet?

Chanelle is serious about walking?

Or is she just enjoying yet more attention and having the focus on HER? Charley is out. Chanelle should be full of the joys of summer. But she's not...

Last night's 'live' broadcast showed Ziggy trying to explain why he felt that Chanelle was being unreasonable - and for the first time I felt something akin to respect for him.

He has dithered, slobbered over her in a cringe-worthy fashion, fallen out with her, made up again (at bedtime!!), said they should be friends only, said they could take the relationship to another level on the outside... etc etc. Now he's paying the price.

She is young. Daft. Self-obsessed. Ziggy usually dates older women. End of, as Craig the gay sex-pest hairdresser used to say.

Chanelle has gone.

Silly lass. Going to make it harder for her to get the media attention now maybe.

Still...takes a bit more focus off Charley. Bet Charley is mad what with all the attention on the new housemates, and now this.

Wowee.

Chanelle has gone and Charley is mystified at the public hatred directed at her.

BB contestants are a weird lot!

Even so the show is fascinating. I hated this one at first and didn't start watching it seriously until week 4.

She did seem a little subdued though don't you think. What with Dermont and Davina giving her a bit of a hard time. Goodness knows what grief she has had from others.

It might just get through....somewhen:rolleyes:

latest is, she is thinking about it, with a decision to be made on Tuesday.

Chanelle has officially left BB... thank god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She was really starting to do my head in.... tantrums tantrums tantrums!!!

Nooooooooooooo i really was warming to her...

Ivy

The more I saw of her the more I was disliking her.... she was a Nikki (from last years BB) wannabe!!!

Get Chanelle out Get Chanelle out.... oh no its grand she is out yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :D:D:D:D

Back