Big Brother

Ziggy is soooo georgous, what a charmer as well. i think his task tonight is to wine and dine each girl, he's so good at it, the way he looks deeply into their eye's that would make me go weak at the knees (swoon) he's cool as a cucumber hope he doesn't fall for Chanelle he said before that she's his type, but hopefully he'll realise she's a (selfconfessed) WAG wannabe :banghead:

maybe its all a front he might turn out to br a proper b*stard

Gotta love Lesley:cool:

Just sniffing my mattress:D:D Love it. She's just so funny.

Emily's face and reply "just sniffing your mattress....okay" :D

Really hope she chooses to stay.

What a bunch of catty feline females thay have in there so who do you reckon is up for nomination.

Me.

Is anyone watching the live feed on E4 right now?! :eek:

Serious argument between Ziggy and Emily ... :rolleyes:

chanelle crying over straighteners, hair with a natural curl???????
its too short and i have been looking forward all week to it growing?????
what on earth is she on about?
i think shabazz/nam has mental probs, she keeps rocking her head back and forwards, very disturbing and surely that makeup is a dare

Personally I'm finding it really boring so far. I'm sick of arguments over shopping lists and sniffling over lack of loo roll. Always find it better a few weeks in so hopefully it will improve. Or maybe I'm just growing out of it or something!:rolleyes:

Dizzy x

surely that makeup is a dare

:rotflmao:

Always find it better a few weeks in so hopefully it will improve. Or maybe I'm just growing out of it or something!:rolleyes:

Dizzy x

I usually find the first weeks tedious, then it grows on me. I only watch bits, but so far I think it's one of the better BBs.

Love the way Lesley plays clockwork soldiers with them. Pops in, winds them up and then sits back and watches :D

The twins don't seem to have much entertainment value. Seem sweet though and 'pretty' up the set.

Thought the task was great. Fab way to get them all fighting. Shocked at how the younger girls pushed themselves forward. No self-esteem issues there eh:eek:

Love Lesley's one liners. Think she's hilarious, also :rolleyes: the impetigo and genital herpes comment in the diary room by Chenelle?? Oh and the curly hair. :sigh::sigh: but slightly more entertaining than other bits.

Couldn't believe the comment in the DR (was it Shabs?) asking if she will still get the deals outside even if she was to walk so early in the game:confused:

Think the twins and Charley will get most out of the experience in terms of personal growth.

My thoughts anyway, but there again, I don't watch it all, might be waaaayyy out.

Karion, I completely agree!!!

Lesley is a brilliant housemate. Intelligent, witty and very good at winding the HM's up!!

I too think this is one of the best starts to a Big Brother. Often they take weeks to liven up, but this one started with a bang. Brilliant!!!

:D

Emily and Shabnam are up for eviction. Who goes? we decide!!

:D Me thinks Shabnam, no entertainment value whatsoever, have they started rationing the Loo roll yet? :D Bring in the boys to spice it up a bit, its too girlie at the moment :rolleyes:

Personally I'm finding it really boring so far. I'm sick of arguments over shopping lists and sniffling over lack of loo roll. Always find it better a few weeks in so hopefully it will improve. Or maybe I'm just growing out of it or something!:rolleyes:

Dizzy x

I'm finding it boring, too. Sadly.

The almost all girls thing is so so dull. Some of these contestants need a good slap.

And Ziggy, bless him, is pleasant enough but has a weird mouth. When pictured in repose I find myself wondering, would I be yearning to kiss that mouth? The answer is no...

I agree that he would probs NOT fancy Laura. He's in the entertainment business, for one thing, and surrounded by beautiful slender girls all obsessed with looking their very best. I don't fancy big men so I wouldn't dream of criticising a man for not fancying big women.

I hope the show gets more interesting very soon. I still feel let down by it so far.

i am worried about myself! I found myself screaming at the tv last night.
When they were doing the podian test. As soon as it went to attractiveness Charley leaped towards number 1.
Then when the results were read out and she was put as most inconsiderate and thick.. and she sulked. I was like "Its what he thinks you girls would think!"
and then he said Charley would be 2nd most attractive and she gasped and touched her heart and giggled and i shouted...

"ITS WHAT HE THINKS YOU GIRLS WOULD THINK!"

lol xx

I agree that he would probs NOT fancy Laura. He's in the entertainment business, for one thing, and surrounded by beautiful slender girls all obsessed with looking their very best. I don't fancy big men so I wouldn't dream of criticising a man for not fancying big women.

I hope the show gets more interesting very soon. I still feel let down by it so far.

I tell you i do... dear me, Sir Robbie Coltrane and Meatloaf are the sexiest men you'll wish meet oh baby

Good enough for Cher...

Oh yeh

But i disagree, i think its because she is more a ladette than her weight, afterall we are much much more than our weights regardless of being high, low, or the saucy 'normal'

Ivy

Ooooooh, it's getting so good! I gather from the live feed this morning that a housemate is missing. I saw a conversation between Ziggy and Lesley. I must go on the Big Brother website and find out what's happening! :D:D

I'm back, just checked the Big Brother website, and it appears that Emily was called to the Diary Room at 3.30am and hasn't been seen since and the voting appears to have been stopped. Oooh errrr, not sure what happened there??!

"Emily is removed from Big Brother
after using a racially offensive word

Contestant Emily Parr was removed from the Big Brother house in the early hours of this morning (7th June) after using a racially offensive word to a fellow housemate.

Emily was dancing with Charley and Nicky in the living room of the Big Brother house at approximately 8.30pm last night (Wednesday 6th June) when she was heard to say "Are you pushing it out you ******?" to Charley. "

:eek::eek:

Ahh thanks Karion,
have just heard on the radio that a housemate was removed for using racist language on a tv game show! Was wondering who it was....so thanks for clearing that up...

Back