Big Brother

I'm not compelled to pick up the phone to vote for either Rachel or Stu. How I wish it were one of the others.

how many of you think Rex WILL be up for eviction next week??

I DO! Well, i hope so anyway, to see that smug smile wiped off his ugly face. :mad:

I'd love to see Rex go next week too!

I can see why Rachel is perhaps slightly irritating for being 'too nice', but I really hope she stays tonight. Her and Stu have been my favourite for a while, so disappointed they were both up. Stu seems slightly too desperate for the public to like him though...and he has been saying for ages he wants to go...so I'm hoping he does!

They all irritate me to varying degrees, but Rex and Nicole more than most, so they HAVE to go! Neither of them are nice people, and they're even worse when combined as a couple!

your right squidgster. just watching it now, and rachel got a chorus of boos when davina mentioned her name so i think she will be out tonight. Rex will be such an a**e to her before she goes i bet. Hes so smug I HATE HIM!!

Sara is actually starting to get right on my nerves now too. Desperate or what??

Yey - Stu has gone:) I'll miss his fit bod though!

Oh yippee Rachel is still there and I wonder what Rex thinks about that as he was so adamant she was going wasn't he and oh how rude he was to her leading up to eviction night. The girl must be a saint not to be phased by the guy?

The argument between Rex, Nicole and Mo re the cider was embarassing and I can feel myself cringing at the lot of them when they start as they are all so childish and it makes me wonder how on earth they all manage to live in the 'real' world if such petty things get them so wound up? Why couldn't Mo have just simply politely asked if anyone else wanted the 'spare' cans and why when it was discovered that Mo was the one responsible for the shortfall couldn't all 3 of them have just discussed is sensibly and sort out a fair solution and then forget about it? All 3 of them are pathetic if you ask me and how they carry on is nothing more than playground behaviour. We all know Mo is greedy and he is all out for number one where food and drink is concerned and he is definitely in need of a few, long and overdue lessons in manners from his parents - but by the same token so do Nicole and Rex and these too are the rudest, most selfish and obnoxious pair I have come across for a good long time!

Can't wait to see the back of the lot of them and I really hope none of them get any fame or fortune from their Big Brother experience as they really have done nothing to warrant such rewards.

Sue

The only reason for watching was booted out last night!! I was pleased Rex was wrong, but did you hear what he said to her....."I wish it had been you!!" That girl has some patience...I'd never have been able to keep my gob shut with him and Nicole about!!

Rachel, Lisa or Mikey to win!!!

Was surprised Stu left, but pleased Rachel stayed. Hopefully realising Rachel may actually be liked by the public will shut Rex up for a day or two (fat chance!). Would like to see Rachel win now....I think she's the least likely to go after fame and fortune afterwards, and I think she deserves it after what she's had to put up with! Would quite like Rachel, Lisa, Darnell and Kat in the final, but Rachel to win.

Anyone else laugh out loud at Stu's unsuccessful crowd dive?! How embarrassing!!

I hope Rex and Nicole are up this week, Rex is really annoying me now and I dont like Nicole at all. I've been loving Mikey at the minute and the way he has been telling people the truth without caring what they think lol.
Glad Rachel stayed, although I did like Stu.

I want Rex and Rachel to go up, so that Rex can be booted out, giving Rachel the comeback she deserves from all his bullying.

He would hate that ;) plus what would moaney Nicole do without him, the two really are poisonous for each other and all around them

rex is such a tosser get him out. omg if he is not up next week i dont know what is going on. I hope bb has a few more twists in store. nicole is doing my head in. racheal is def growing on me but her nicey nice voice annoys me alot!!!

HaHa to be honest, I don't have a favourite out of any of them, which is a first for me :p

rex is such a tosser get him out. omg if he is not up next week i dont know what is going on.

Unfortunately he's head of house now, so will be immune from being nominated! damn! will have to get nicole out instead!

Unfortunately he's head of house now, so will be immune from being nominated! damn! will have to get nicole out instead!

Man, I forgot about his immunity....jaysus onto plan b, nicole against rachel, that will pee him off as well :p

Somehow I doubt Rachel will be up this week, shes sickly sweet, can people still be that innocent and gullible these days

OH......MY.......GOD!!! :eek::eek::eek: Just been watching BB, and Nicole was letting Rex tell her what to wear!! :eek: He told her which skirt to wear, how to wear her hair, and even what KNICKERS to wear!!! Oh my god!! They really are the most disfunctional couple I have EVER laid eyes on! HOW can they put up with each other?? Mind you, they did both say they have no other friends on the outside. Wonder why that is.....................

......just watching BBLB ... I hadn't thought about the producers/whatever, making money off the boys in the house. Dale and Stu will have a few modelling gigs. Wish I'd watched Stu more when he was in the house - G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S. body! woof

I'm agreeing with you a lot hun.....STU WAS SO GORGEOUS!!!!

I second that 'woof' and add another 'woof woof'. xx

Ohhhh kat gets on my nerves SOOO much!!!!!! I dont like rex or nicole either and i know what u mean about mickey, I didnt really like him but hes really grown on me

I really don't like Mikey or Mo. I wish they would both go.

I reckon it's got to be Nicole out this week. It'll be interesting to see how much Rex talks about her when she's gone - before she went in he couldn't stop talking about her, now they've all met her and seen their relationship I bet it's a different story.

Back