Big Brother

OK so 5 left... what order do you think they'll leave... My thoughts are...

5th place : Sara
4th place : Rachel
3rd place : Rex
2nd place : Darnell
1st place : Mikey

yeah i saw her muttering, i felt sorry for mo but laughed my head off cheering when kat was called, thought security was going to have to pull her out she took so long to go!!!!!!
rachael did cry alot as she was packing kats suitcase:cry:

order to go
5th -darnel
4th- rex
3rd- rachael
2nd- sara
1st - mikey

not the order i would like really but thats how i think it will be:)

I would quite like the order to be:

5th Sara
4th Mikey
3rd Darnell
2nd Rex
1st Rachel

But have a feeling it'll be more along the lines of...

5th Sara
4th Rachel
3rd Darnell
2nd Mikey
1st Rex

My guess is

5th place Darnell
4th Racheal
3rd Rex
2nd Mikey
1st Sara

Thought Rez's hair looked like something out of the film hairspray, pmsl!!!!
whats darnel done to his eye? on live at moment and he has bandage on it, have i missed something really good?

I was wondering that too, not like me to miss anything Im a complete live feed addict.
Really dont want Sara or Mikey to win. Mikey is just horrid and I havent forgiven sara for the way she played darnell the other week with the t-shirt incident. Rachel can be 3rd, dont mind who wins out of rex and darnell. Its them who have kept me watching this year.

I was wondering that too, not like me to miss anything Im a complete live feed addict.
Really dont want Sara or Mikey to win. Mikey is just horrid and I havent forgiven sara for the way she played darnell the other week with the t-shirt incident. Rachel can be 3rd, dont mind who wins out of rex and darnell. Its them who have kept me watching this year.

Couldn't agree more!!! Although I would prefer if Rex won over Darnell!!

Mikey is the strangest creep I have ever seen on tv... nothing to do with him being blind... he is just strange!

I defo think Rex and Darnell are the stars of BB9!!

C'mon get voting guys... I wish I could vote from here :(:(

4th Rex!

3rd Sarah............. shocked at her coming 3rd, thought she would do better.

So Mikey or Rachel to win... what excitement they brought to my summer :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: NOT!!!

They were neither exciting or entertaining... nice yes... but not entertaining!!!! What is wrong with the British public??????????????

If Irish people could vote Rex would have won... I would have had to sell my house... but he would have WON!!!!

Bit of a twat in his interview... Davina obviously didn't like him (how professional of her to let it show).... but he did provide a lot of entertainment!!

Yay...I'm glad Rachel won. I really didn't want Rex to win...Sorry Gen. His interview showed his true colours. I loved Rachels reaction when she won. It was FAB. Did anyone watch 8 out of 10 cats bb version after BB finale. Charlie was on it....she is sooooooo daft its hilarious. Lisas fake tan was out of control. She was darker then last years winner Brian!

Rachel will become one of the more forgettable winners of BB, but I'm glad she did, if only to annoy the likes of Luke. She was picked on from early on, and I felt sorry for her. I'm glad Rex didn't win - he just loves himself too much, and I'm not quite sure his head would have fitted out the door on his way out...

Back