big, bubbly and busty to smaller bubbly and busty (hopefully)

Morning angelupnorth, thanks for popping by, yeah I am really pleased. Its seems your doing fab yourself, well done xx yeah I have a fair bit to loose, weighed in at 20st 8lb, now 19st 9lb :D would like to get to about 12st and see how I feel from there xx how are you finding it so far? Xx

Day 8, and i feel great, i am so so chuffed with my weigh in last night. I actually have got one of each flavour of soup to try this week as the first week i tried the porridge and after discovering that the are the most vile thing i have ever eaten, i will never be trying those again, as they made me gag (vile) so fingers crossed that i find at least one soup that i like. xx

so while i have five i will say a bit about me,

Im a 33 year old single mum of 2 girls aged 6 and 4, i have been a big most of my life, but its never ever bothered me and in truth it still dont, but i split up from my girls dad three and a hald years ago and my confidence took a very big know, and i went from around 16st 7lb to 20st 8 lb, and although i am happy with who i am i have 2 gorgeous girles who are my world and i want to be around for them for a very long time and me being at the weight i am aint gonna help, plus i want a fresh start for me, and at some point i would like to be able to meet that phantom someone special, (if they exist lol) , so after trying various other diets and not much happening i chose to try the CWP, and i am so pleased i have as i have great resulsts in just one week, plus finding this site has helped as i have read lots of success stories of real people so its proof that it can work if your in the right mind set, so here goes heres to a slimmer, bubbly, more confidant and busty me ( i would absolutely be gutted if i lost all my boobage).

so thanks to all the people who have gave words of encouragement so far and hopefully to all that will in the future, and i hope i can also help to encourage people as i go along xx

love Laura xxx

Wowwee busty what an amazing weightloss and great motivator brilliant stuff. If you're anything like me you'll find the soups much more appetising, not a porridge fan either. Next week you'll be opened to the amazing world of tetras and bars mmmm yummy :)

How are you finding it all so far, especially now you're in ketosis? Well done again xx

hiya and thanks for posting, yeah its all going well no major lows apart from a few headaches here and there but was warned about those and just drank loads of water, so yeah all in allits going fab. i had a major craving for cheese yesterday which was starnge as normally i aint a cheesy type of gal lol.

yeah i am hoping the soups are much better as the porridges where minging vile and nasty lol xx

hows you finding things so far xx

laura xx

Im right with you with the porridge, reminded me of everything a porridge in the olden days would have been (i imagine anyway). You might find this next wk you're a little bit hungrier for some reason wk2 is when people seem to experience cravings and hunger pangs but they will disappear!!!

Things going well so far for me thanks, not sure why but lost more in last 3 weeks than i did in first 4 but im certainly not complaning haha and dont have any cravings atall now and not tempted by anything and im of the mindset that failure doesnt even seem possible :)

Hope you have a lovely day, oo make sure you dont blend the soups, they taste gross. Best for me ive found if i have a huge mug, mix a lil bit of cold water in first and mix it into a paste then add boiling water slowly and keep stirring and make about 500mls and its yummy

Well done on your first week's weight loss!!! Must be great to see the results on the scales!! I have my first weigh in next week so am looking forward to seeing what happens when I step onto the scales!! I am drinking loads of water too so haven't felt hungry at all today!! :D I'm sure that may change as the week progresses!!

Well done again xx

hiya and thanks for posting, yeah its all going well no major lows apart from a few headaches here and there but was warned about those and just drank loads of water, so yeah all in allits going fab. i had a major craving for cheese yesterday which was starnge as normally i aint a cheesy type of gal lol.laura xx

Hey Laura, hope you managed to get through today ok? I'm finding its becoming second nature, and whilst i did find my self looking longingly at a KFC yesterday, i soon realised i didn't actually want one.

also the support, as your already finding here, is fantastic. xx

Will aka RB xx

Hey will, yeah today has been great so far although I tried a spicy tomato soup for lunch which I found gross :( and yes I agree the support on here is fantastic you are all so lovely and encouraging.

Wtg on resisting a KFC, all though I dont actually feel I want food either.

Xx

Good morning all, and what a horrible wet amd yuk day it is and i am afraid to say that my mood reflects that of the weather :(

yesterday afternoon and evenig was a struggle as i had forgot i had stuff to do with my girlies which meant i would be out and about alot so totally was unprepared for that epic fail on my part as had my soup (yuk) around 12.30 and then was unable to actually have my last shake till around 9.30pm. but hey ho its a lesson i have learnt for next time i have to go do stuff xx

well day 9 for me and again so far so good already had my first shake and 1.5ltrs of water so should be a good day for trips to the loo lol

feeling a tad tired today and ache all over feel like i have been run over by a bus!!

Am a bit apprehensive to how my weekend will pan out diet wise as its back to normal for me where my 2 girls go to there dads for the weekend they go tonight and come back sunday, so its the first weekend since doing the diet where i will have no distractions, so i plan to try and keep my self busy, and if all else fails i will spend my time trying to teach my pussy cat to bark lol

hope your all having a great day

love laura xx

bustybits78 said:
OOPs maybe should of read my post back before posting as the pussy cat learning to bark bit sounds a tad odd PMSL

Ha that makes most of my typos look sane!

You will be fine at the weekend, you just have to be prepared for when your mates call up and want you to go dancing. I get loads of stick for trying to order a water in the rugby club but hey ho I've got broad shoulders! Xx

yeah i know what you mean, its normally a catch up with mates with a fair few ciders (mmmmmmmmm cider) so will wonder what they say when i stick to water they will think i am ill lol xx

hows your day going so far hunny xx

bustybits78 said:
yeah i know what you mean, its normally a catch up with mates with a fair few ciders (mmmmmmmmm cider) so will wonder what they say when i stick to water they will think i am ill lol xx

hows your day going so far hunny xx

I'm good thanks, just finished work for the day, not bad considering I started at 9.00 lol off home for a shower, do some boring bits and bobs the off to renew my gym membership, I really wanna get running again but I refuse to do it in this rain! Xxx

well just thought i would put a pic of me up at my starting weight. 338_28865816294_513871294_949843_6267_n.jpg

Looking good Laura, the photos are great to look back on as time goes by and see how your shape changes. Xx

Glad to hear all's still going well and great incentive taking piccies as you go along, you'll notice much more of a change on a picture!!

Hope you have a lovely weekend with your friends and temptation free xx

Hello all, well i spent friday night with my 2 yournger sisters playing rock band on the ps3 ( sad i know) but as neither of them like singing i got stuck with the mic!! and almost ended up loosing my voice sing the whole american idiot album by green day non stop, we all had a gigle and was totally temptation free night.

Today has been great so far had a much needed lie in till 10.30 and had my first shake at 11.30ish, then i ventured out shopping, as i figured that over the next few weeks it would be a good idea to start upping my exercise levels so that as i loose the weight i try and tone up at the same time. so i decided to go buy me some new trainers joggers and a tee shirt to match, if i had done this 2 weeks ago i would of brought a 24/26, and today with much amazement i have brought a size 22 (omg) so yay xx

I feel a bit let down on the soups the cambridge do, have tried the spicy tomato which i found vile, the chicken amd mushroom which was ok, and the vegetable which was rank, i have yet to try the orental chilli and the leek and potato, i really hope these taste better.

tonight i plan to have a nice long relaxing bath followed by a film and my 3rd product, as this is my last evening to myself with out my girls xxx

ha your day sounds so much like mine, lie in then shopping! oh and i hate the tomato soup as well!

xx

Back