Biggest Loser AUS - New Series

What on earth can you do to make cabbage interesting:D

LOL!!!!!

Now there's a thought! Perhaps we could use Paul McKenna's technique of association and imagine the commando/shannon/michelle/bob/and the other one smothered in something healthy yet mank.
:8855:

:hmm:Hmmm - very interesting concept:thinking2:
but how would that help exactly:confused:
;)

I've often thought that the amount of exercise was unsafe for such unfit people. Normally medical advice is to start gently then increase as you get fitter, but I suppose they are wired up to check heart rate and have medical people on site to make sure they are as safe as they could be. Just watching them brings me out in a cold sweat never mind actually doing it.

I'm loving that the blues are doing so well, even after losing Shannon for the week.
Just wish they wouldn't drag out each little bit, drives me mad all the repeating.

They do tend to drag out each episode but at least I can go to the loo and not worry about missing anything important.

Where's the commando gone - when will he be back?

Just watched tonights episode - hoorah he's back

Last edited:
lol hi ladies and gents i havent watched this prog before,sounds like an eye candy filled evening.lol.channel?day?time?sounds like it will help with motivation alot.my 2010 is going to removethe weight i put back on after the last one and only successful attempt :)

aw thats a shame,i havent got sky at home never mind i will use it as an excuse to walk up to mum in laws so i can watch it,exercise in with the deal yay x

They also show the previous nights episodes in the day, about 1pm.
Poor Steven last night, shame they don't encourage them with muscle building reasons and body's adjusting. He looked so deflated. I bet he still lost inches!

I know what you mean, but surely in the sort of environment they are in and the amount of exercise they are doing there should be a better loss. Unless of course there is a medical reason why he is not losing.

They dont mention much about the food they are eating maybe thats the problem - if there is one.

Did I mention that I think the commando is fab :D

Last edited:
They also show the previous nights episodes in the day, about 1pm.
Poor Steven last night, shame they don't encourage them with muscle building reasons and body's adjusting. He looked so deflated. I bet he still lost inches!

Oddly enough Jillian doesnt go for the inch loss idea at all. In another series, the US one, one person had a poor weigh in and someone said to them 'Dont worry I bet youve lost inches' and she nearly bust a blood vessel, she went absolutely ballistaic and said it was c*** and if you dont lose on the scales you dont lose at all :eek: Its certainly not something Id be brave enough to say to her lol

Back