Biggest Loser AUS - New Series

i remember that episode - you could see the vessel in her temple!

..and am i the only person who likes the UK version? i love Angie I think shes mint and whoever said they had a girl crush on Michelle, i have one on Angie :D :eek:

I think you must be Rach :giggle:

I cant believe how much the red team ate at temptation last night. Michelle is going to go ballistic. After the way she punished the winner last week who didnt eat anywhere near as much as some did this week I wouldnt have dared eat even 10 cals.

Theyre going to suffer big style tonight...

I can't wait :8855:

..and am i the only person who likes the UK version? i love Angie I think shes mint and whoever said they had a girl crush on Michelle, i have one on Angie :D :eek:

Not with you on this one either, Jillian is my fav female trainer although she would scare me :)

They did eat loads although I was most surprised by whats his name the blue team member with the heart problem. Not a good idea pinching a huge plate of fried onion rings. Just the same as a diabetic eating a whole tub of hagan daaz ice cream - that was pre ww days though :eek:

I've watched the whole series now! couldn't help myself, won't give anything away but 'it's gooooooooooooooood' hehehe :D

Must be something in the air. I found John a pain tonight and in need of a sharp poke, although must admit I am a tad fragile at the mo. Know what you mean about Michelle though, shes a bit old for the little girly look.

All would be right if only the commando would put in an appearance - not too keen on the rationing this series. I think I'm turning into a grumpy old woman

Maybe it's just me but did anyone else think that Shannon and Michelle looked like little bratty kids who were pissed that Mummy and Daddy were home. So funny. Love Bob and Jillian.

Missed this one last night due to work so am going to catch up at 7pm tonight. I did see the trailer though and yes Michelle & Shannon both looked like spoilt children who had just been told no.

I love Bob and Jillian not as much as the Commando obviously but am so looking forward to watching this one tonight.

Topless commando :party0038: priceless and a wonderful sight at 530 in the morning :D Mrs commando is one lucky woman ;)

Back