Biggest Loser, oh..my..goodness!

jodidi

Silver Member
I've just finished watching it, I wont say who won it but all i'll say is that they all look amazing but the four finalists look absolutlely fantastic especially the winner!

It was amazing loved watching it

just got my calculator out thats 7lb per week, how on earth did he do it, stop eating? anyone got a clue to that 9st 126lb in 16 weeks now Im thinking...lol

Yeah it was the UK one. I cant wait until the new series!

I don't mean to rain on anyones parade, but if you Google Biggest Loser Truth, you'll find some unsightly home truths. Far does to the winner, but it wasn't easy as they tv programme would have you believe.

Manic exercise and super calorie controlled diet. Not healthy and not sustainable.

I think the UK one is really poor compared to the US ones. Even the losses they have on the UK are much less. US and Australian ones are miles better IMO

And if we were all taken into a controlled environment wouldn't we all be able to do the same? It would be interesting to see them all 6 months down the line!

Whether they loose the weight in 4months or 4 years its still amazing, I do agree it seems rather fast, that being said, when you are heavier in weight you can have faster loses. They are in a controlled environment without life getting in the way and high impact, fat burning exercise 7days a week.

I could discuss whether its unhealthy, but I don't know the facts :)

I could discuss whether its unhealthy, but I don't know the facts :)

:D

Agreed. I was looking around for somelinks, but it being friday, got distracted. The programme is good, and it does inspire people. I don't think I could do it. With big losses like that isn't there always the risk of loose skin?

I too watched it last night and I thought they were all fantastic. They have worked sooooo hard on a gruelling regime and deserve much praise for that.

As for it being healthy, for some of them who already had serious health problems I think they were quite right to go for it. Sure it probably put them at some sort of risk, but would they not have been at more risk had they not done it? I would much rather put themselves through what they have than face the reality of a premature death because they failed to act on the problem. :D

K xx

I thought Carol looked amazing at the end. I am sure many of us would have jumped at the opportunity to drop that much weight in such a short time if we were given the chance - the test will be if they keep it off and continue their healthy lifestyle. I loved the whole series and wonder what I am going to watch every afternoon now lol

I loved it loved it loved it. I actually cried when the winner came out, they looked fantastic and did so well. I knew that they were gonna win, they were determined and enjoyed what he was doing. LOVED IT. What am I gonna do at 4 every day now??? hmmm.........

I also want to see what the new biggest loser exercise dvd is like, i loved those trainers.

Ive pre ordered the dvd for £10 from amazon with free delivery
oh and I joined total fitness yesterday so thats what I will be doing on my afternoons instead of watching biggest loser lol

"Manic exercise and super calorie controlled diet. Not healthy and not sustainable"

But excellent telly!

I haven't seen all of them, I was too scared of Angie to sit on the sofa long enough to watch it. Thought she would shout at me any moment to get up my a**e and do some excersise lol

My goodness - the transformation was amaaaaazing! :D

I'm so pleased for all of them - i can only dream of how they feel now! :D

I have no idea whether it's healthy or not, all i know is that watching it (actually, the american and australian ones are better IMO) gives me LOADS of motivation and incentive - after watching it i feel all empowered and like "i can do this!!!" :D

I watch all the biggest losers that are on sky at the moment - it can get pretty confusing!! LOL :eek:

Does anyone watch the australian one? Wow... Wal looks SO hot now (he's old enough to be my father! lol)! :eek:

My goodness - the transformation was amaaaaazing! :D

I'm so pleased for all of them - i can only dream of how they feel now! :D

I have no idea whether it's healthy or not, all i know is that watching it (actually, the american and australian ones are better IMO) gives me LOADS of motivation and incentive - after watching it i feel all empowered and like "i can do this!!!" :D

I watch all the biggest losers that are on sky at the moment - it can get pretty confusing!! LOL :eek:

Does anyone watch the australian one? Wow... Wal looks SO hot now (he's old enough to be my father! lol)! :eek:

I watched a few bits of the australian one but stopped because I can never work out how much kgs equate to in our stones and so lost interest lol
I think the US is the best version of the show and think the prize money our winner got was a tiny amount to over there.
They definately are great motivation though and spurred me on to get on my treadmill for an hour today :)

The only one I've watched was the UK final! Haha! But WOW, didn't they all get better-looking?

still not caught up, have about 2 weeks to watch on sky plus lol

taking it was a he that won though!!!! tut tut given away you guys

Back