Biggest Loser US

It's a shame Dane went, they should have got rid of Ron :(

Glad you didn't let on to much info as I haven't seen last nights yet! I Sky+ them and watch them after work the following day, looking forward to seeing it :)

I need to stop reading this thread - I have absolutely no idea what's going on and I want to see this programme....maybe on Virgin catch up at the weekend when I am at my mum's - how bad is that that your 73yr old mother has cable tv and you don't!!!

I finally got round to watching the last one last night.

I can't believe Tara didnt win or at least Mike...I didnt want helen to win she is soooo annoying...plus she looked kinda like she had overdone it or something, I dunno she just didn't look "good" if you know what I mean.

I love Tara she is awsome, she is so inspirational, for loosing the most weight a female has lost ever on campus, never falling below the yellow line & winning 12 challenges for those reasons she is the true winner I reacon....

I skipped season 8 & just DL series 9 online, its on a break for the Olympics at the min but so far there is no one I really link with, you know, no one I want to win, there were loads on the series 7 ha ha

Back