Biggest Loser US

I read the last page of a book as well before I start it, if I don't like the last page I don't read the book, but I am pretty sure I am on the only freak that does that!!

Ehm no youre not :eek:

did you see last nights? well Mandi is a very lucky lady, losing that much, see her sister is not as focused. Can really feel Jillian's frustrations now with the crying thing. Black team were losing good numbers until last night, this seems to be a girl race this year. Tara is very competitive and still pulling big numbers, shows that exercise is the key, unrealisitic amounts of exercise but equate it to normal life over a greater period of time and it proves it works. Must get on my WI Fit more that every other day......:D

did anyone watch last night? The key task was great but I felt it wasn't very productive for the people that didn't make it in the gym - unfair advantage me thinks?
Jillian was quite whiney last night which I have never seen before, at least we didn't see the yellow team crying!

I saw last night and oh my heart so went out to Ron. The pink team are starting to get slightly irritating but the purples, I just love them. Taras constant throwing up is starting to turn my stomach a bit too, no need for it luv.

Can someone possibly PM me what happens tonight as I won't see it :cry:

I thought Jillian was hilarious last night when she said that she's always miserable and this is going to make her worse, classic!! :D

I'm loving it so far

x

Jillian was quite whiney last night which I have never seen before, !

Thats cos she "just not a outdoorsy kinda girl" LOL!!

that was a great line from Jillian especially as she is such an advocate fo healthy living!!!!! I will let you know what happens tonight and yes the pink team are nausiating as Bob so nicely put it, you don't think you will alienate yourselves by doing this.....

I saw last night and oh my heart so went out to Ron. The pink team are starting to get slightly irritating but the purples, I just love them. Taras constant throwing up is starting to turn my stomach a bit too, no need for it luv.

Can someone possibly PM me what happens tonight as I won't see it :cry:

I thought Jillian was hilarious last night when she said that she's always miserable and this is going to make her worse, classic!! :D

I'm loving it so far

x

If you dont have Sky+ each episode is repeated several times :)

Alison is seriously getting on my nerves this year. Her constant commentary during the tasks is doing my head in lol

I think Id smack her if I lost 1lb or STS and she said 'So, whats going through your head, what are you thinking'

Hmmm maybe I have anger issues ;)

Hee hee I know what you mean, if it was mean I think I'd say "what the F**k do you think is going through my head dumbo!!" that should shut her up!!

God I wanted to give them all a shake last night, especially Bob, I was shocked and stunned at him last night, highly unprofessional I thought and so OTT! I mean they will be in the same fricking room, it's not like they will never see each other again, and seriously does he get like that with all his clients!

Strange!
xx

My advice to Bob "Get a friggin' life" - honestly is there any need for the water works - going from couples to black and blue team happens every season, get over it!!! God we are hard bunch - we'd break him in about 5 mins flat!!

omg, it was so OTT i was emarrassed to watch. If I was given the opportunity I would just be so grateful and suck it up about who my trainer was. They both get results so whats the problem and as for the bike task which I thought was a great task, I can't believe they were ready to ditch it. I know it looked hard but a 3lb weight advantage at this stage in the game is huge. I think Ron will fall below the yellow line tonight, his son is no longer carrying him and Helen from the pink team is officially annoying....

Another Minimins board I need to save in favourites now - TV board!!!

Back