Biggest Loser US

There's 2 episodes again tonight, 9pm and then 10pm :)
x

I was pleased with the outcome! The partner was giving me rage with eating!!

best Gillian quote so far....

Mandi: my back hurts
Gillian: oh no, do you know what else hurts.........EVERYTHING.......

I cried with both laughter and fear........

I know it was brilliant, that Joelle is nutty as a fruit cake!! I hope Carla gets the at home prize she really deserves something, think I might have to go check that out as I have no patience!! LOL!

Joelle was really frustrating and DUMB, everything that came out of her mouth was stupid and then some. I wish Carla was allowed to stay as she needs this much more than some. TBL is now compulsory in my house, very American but quite funny....Jillian is still scareing me though......last chance workout is awesome.......

unfortunately I do know some info which I won't share, found it by accident on the web. I was fairly gobsmacked I must say.
Does anyone know what the black band is they all wear on their arms. Is it a gym buddy and if so where can we source one from?

I'm one of these awful people that has to find out who wins at the beginning of the season, Ive no patience for waiting to find out!!

hey, I am so with you on the Mandi front, the tears are driving me nuts. The challenge last night was great, I really wanted the purple team to win as they have a great attitude. Jillian was showing her frustrations last night but she was right about the outside influences being a distraction, the results will show tonight.

Is it just me or is Mandi starting to p*ss anyone else off! I wonder how many calories she is using up in tears :cry: GET A GRIP WOMAN and last night well the only word is selfish, you're not the only one with a family luv :mad:

Rant over ha ha

LOL!!! I was shouting at the screen "for god sake quit the tears girl"!!!! I know she misses her family but I hated the way she practically begged Blaine to let her win the pop challenge last night, he's just become a father and probably would have liked to see his family as well - she's not the only one who misses and wants to see their family yet she acts like she's suffering more than anyone else there GRRRRR

I read the last page of a book as well before I start it, if I don't like the last page I don't read the book, but I am pretty sure I am on the only freak that does that!!

Back