• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Biggest Loser US

Starlight

Gold Member
It's been advertised as starting on Monday. That's a bit sneaky starting early but the first episode is on sky anytime x

Twiggy

Is in the Zone
Ah They'll probably be repeating today's on Monday then - there is about 4 eps on today ... I'll end up with loads of them on my sky now - sky people can't program the series link properly usually :D

chunkylass

I've set the sky up, Love biggest loser, although Gillian scares me lol!

CCPM

Maintaining
Anytime here I come then got to love the US Version, they don't annoy me as much as the UK one.

M

chunkylass

Has anyone played the BL games for wii and ds? If so any reviews??

Busybee

Silver Member
love love love BL USA, hate the UK one as they all seem so dull. I was given the Wii BL USA for xmas and it is brilliant, chose Bob as my trainer as Gillian is scarey! Will be watchng tomorrow to get inspired. :D

IreneH

Gold Member
I watched the first episode off Anytime last night. And yes watching Bob and Gillian's faces was frightening. I was calculating the pounds and making them into stones to relate to the weights better. Have no idea who I think will win. Even that first challenge was hard.

I know what I will be watching over the next few weeks

Irene xx

CCPM

Maintaining
Once OH has bu***red off to India on weds I'm right on it. The UK peeps always seem so irritating and sly or pitiful oops is it me?

M

chunkylass

Waiting for husbands medley of motorbike racing/football/darts and lord knows what else to finish so i can watch it. Might try earn some activity points trying to wrestle the remote out of his hand haha!!

xx