• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Biggest Loser US

Twiggy

Is in the Zone
Ah They'll probably be repeating today's on Monday then - there is about 4 eps on today ... I'll end up with loads of them on my sky now - sky people can't program the series link properly usually :D

S: 27st2lb C: 26st4lb G: 13st6lb BMI: 44.8 Loss: 0st12lb(3.16%)
I've set the sky up, Love biggest loser, although Gillian scares me lol!

Has anyone played the BL games for wii and ds? If so any reviews??

Busybee

Silver Member
S: 16st9lb C: 15st5lb G: 11st6lb BMI: 33.7 Loss: 1st4lb(7.73%)
love love love BL USA, hate the UK one as they all seem so dull. I was given the Wii BL USA for xmas and it is brilliant, chose Bob as my trainer as Gillian is scarey! Will be watchng tomorrow to get inspired. :D

I watched the first episode off Anytime last night. And yes watching Bob and Gillian's faces was frightening. I was calculating the pounds and making them into stones to relate to the weights better. Have no idea who I think will win. Even that first challenge was hard.

I know what I will be watching over the next few weeks

Irene xx

CCPM

Maintaining
C: 11st0lb G: 11st4lb
Once OH has bu***red off to India on weds I'm right on it. The UK peeps always seem so irritating and sly or pitiful oops is it me?

M

Waiting for husbands medley of motorbike racing/football/darts and lord knows what else to finish so i can watch it. Might try earn some activity points trying to wrestle the remote out of his hand haha!!

xx