Biggest Loser US

Discussion in 'Movies, Music and TV' started by Twiggy, 2 January 2010 Social URL.

1. Twiggy

Twiggy Is in the Zone

Hi

Forgot to say for those who have Sky - Biggest Loser US started today on Sky Real Lives .... as any Biggest Loser fans know the US ones are always the best :)

Twigs
    xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. SarahSez

SarahSez Silver Member

today? oh no I thought it was on Monday :( I've missed the first episode now :-(

4. Twiggy

Twiggy Is in the Zone

Knowing Sky it'll be repeated :D Or if you have HD - It's on Anytime I think :)

5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

It's been advertised as starting on Monday. That's a bit sneaky starting early but the first episode is on sky anytime x

6. Twiggy

Twiggy Is in the Zone

Ah They'll probably be repeating today's on Monday then - there is about 4 eps on today ... I'll end up with loads of them on my sky now - sky people can't program the series link properly usually :D

7. Twiggy

Twiggy Is in the Zone

Just checked - it is repeated on Monday too :)

8. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Sky Real Lives 2 has a BL USA on tomorrow at 10am. Not sure what it is.

Also one mentioned on Anytime TV

9. SarahSez

SarahSez Silver Member

iv got it from anytime phew :flirt2:
    thought i'd missed my Bob fix :heartpump::love:

10. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

I love Bob

Irene xx

11. chunkylass

chunkylass Full Member

I've set the sky up, Love biggest loser, although Gillian scares me lol!

12. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Just watched the first episode on anytime. The starting weights are incredible. Bob and Jillians expressions at the wi were classic

13. CCPM

CCPM Maintaining

Anytime here I come then got to love the US Version, they don't annoy me as much as the UK one.

M

14. chunkylass

chunkylass Full Member

Has anyone played the BL games for wii and ds? If so any reviews??

15. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Im totally addicted to the US ones, like the AUS ones too. Hate the UK ones.

If youre watching, watch Bon & Jillians reactions to the initial weigh ins lol They cant believe their eyes

16. Busybee

Busybee Silver Member

love love love BL USA, hate the UK one as they all seem so dull. I was given the Wii BL USA for xmas and it is brilliant, chose Bob as my trainer as Gillian is scarey! Will be watchng tomorrow to get inspired. :D

17. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

I watched the first episode off Anytime last night. And yes watching Bob and Gillian's faces was frightening. I was calculating the pounds and making them into stones to relate to the weights better. Have no idea who I think will win. Even that first challenge was hard.

I know what I will be watching over the next few weeks

Irene xx

18. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

I think this will be different as I cant see them being able to have some of those contestants in the gym as much or certainly not for such intense work outs. I was doing the same as you Irene and doing the conversions lol

19. CCPM

CCPM Maintaining

Once OH has bu***red off to India on weds I'm right on it. The UK peeps always seem so irritating and sly or pitiful oops is it me?

M

20. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

No I'm with you on that too M and their losses are nothing like the US ones. Can't stand that female trainer either. Love Bob and Jillian though I wouldn't last 10 mins with them

21. chunkylass

chunkylass Full Member

Waiting for husbands medley of motorbike racing/football/darts and lord knows what else to finish so i can watch it. Might try earn some activity points trying to wrestle the remote out of his hand haha!!

xx