Biggest Loser US

Twiggy

Is in the Zone
Hi

Forgot to say for those who have Sky - Biggest Loser US started today on Sky Real Lives .... as any Biggest Loser fans know the US ones are always the best :)

Twigs
xx

It's been advertised as starting on Monday. That's a bit sneaky starting early but the first episode is on sky anytime x

Ah They'll probably be repeating today's on Monday then - there is about 4 eps on today ... I'll end up with loads of them on my sky now - sky people can't program the series link properly usually :D

I've set the sky up, Love biggest loser, although Gillian scares me lol!

Anytime here I come then got to love the US Version, they don't annoy me as much as the UK one.

M

Has anyone played the BL games for wii and ds? If so any reviews??

love love love BL USA, hate the UK one as they all seem so dull. I was given the Wii BL USA for xmas and it is brilliant, chose Bob as my trainer as Gillian is scarey! Will be watchng tomorrow to get inspired. :D

I watched the first episode off Anytime last night. And yes watching Bob and Gillian's faces was frightening. I was calculating the pounds and making them into stones to relate to the weights better. Have no idea who I think will win. Even that first challenge was hard.

I know what I will be watching over the next few weeks

Irene xx

Once OH has bu***red off to India on weds I'm right on it. The UK peeps always seem so irritating and sly or pitiful oops is it me?

M

Waiting for husbands medley of motorbike racing/football/darts and lord knows what else to finish so i can watch it. Might try earn some activity points trying to wrestle the remote out of his hand haha!!

xx

Back