Biggest Loser US

It was two very interesting episodes and yes Gillian is very scarey, real twist at the end if a little cruel!
The Black team seem very competitive but my money at the mo is on the green remainding team person, she seemed very focused. Definitely put it on series link on Sky...:D

Well I know who wins it but I won't spoil the surprise for you!

I have just seen Bob kick off, hilarious watching gillian laughing!

She looked really shocked didnt she lol SO out of character for him - but effective

Joelle needed it, I wouldn't be wasting that opportunity if it was given to me, nor would 99% of people on this board, honestly I think she could have managed the last 10 seconds at the beginning!!

I think this was the wrong show for Jerry, He did not have the stamina and I was so worried everytime he did the strenuous activity for fear of him collapsing. But at the end did you see the new and improved Jerry, I was very happy for him and he looked healthy and happy, just goes to show if you have the right support network behind you, the weight loss can happen.
Looking forward to tonight....

He looked fantastic at the end :D

I totally agree about being worried about him and it was the wrong show for him but he was so determined when Joelle just wouldn't do it I mean I don't run but even I could have managed 30 seconds!! Totally agree with Lyd if I had the chance to be there I wouldn't screw it up, especially with Jillian there, my god that woman is harsh lol

xx

I thought it was so unfair that she managed to scrape through and poor Jerry had to leave when she is so not making the most of the opportunity. I was sobbing watching it last night. I really hope she has learned her lesson.

Sweetie I don't think you are supposedto be crying at every episode LOL!!!

He looked fantastic at the end :D

I totally agree about being worried about him and it was the wrong show for him but he was so determined when Joelle just wouldn't do it I mean I don't run but even I could have managed 30 seconds!! Totally agree with Lyd if I had the chance to be there I wouldn't screw it up, especially with Jillian there, my god that woman is harsh lol

xx

I'm not a runner by any description, never done it, but I know I can manage 60 seconds on the treadmill so she could have managed 30!!!

I cry every episode.

Irene xx

Maybe i'm the odd one out then??? I shout at the contestants that aren't pulling their weight!!! I never cry - god I think there's something wrong with me now LOL!!

I was crying when Jerry collapsed at very beginning. Made it thru last night without crying, so your not odd one out lol x

Just watched bob losing it! cause was at we will rock you last night, how funny was he!! I am so close to doing that sometimes in class! Just totally losing the plot! Would be fab!!

I don't cry either, just shout. The yellow team is getting on my nerves tonight, crying about missing home etc....what did she think she was signing up for, a couple of weeks holiday!If I was given the opportunity I would suck it up and make the most of it, my family would benefit in the long run so I would not cry. I did not see the conclusion tonight, I honestly thought Joelle would go home, wait till Bob sees this tomorrow.....fun fun fun

I'm curious now. Shall I stay up and watch the second episode? As it is after 1am I'd better watch it in the morning.

I know i have it on a link but still unsure. Are there 2 programmes every night?

Irene xx

Did you see last night? OMG Joelle and Carla were really going for it and I don't blame Carla she's working her butt off at home and Joelle just isn't giving the same!! This is going to be such a great season!!

Back