Biggest Loser US

Jerry looked like a different guy- hope he wins the at home prize - nice to be the first ones out & win the prize:D
love seeing the new looks really want tara or mike to win.

Well and what did we all think about last night!!

So am I. Only one I didn't want to win. Kept looking at her daughter and thinking it should have been you who stayed in the house
Irene x

Last edited:
Totally agree!! And at 117lbs I think she will find it difficult to maintain, Tara looked much better, Mike shouldve won, but its over now, onto the aussie one!!

Stayed away from the thread as I was a week behind but watched them all last night.

Well done Jerry, unbelivable. Normally the ones send home early don't lose much. As for the final 3, know as soon as they came out it was going to be Helen. They all lost over 50% which is amazing.

As for the Helen/Shannon thing, don't think Shannon will be minding with her share of $250K.

I don't watch Oz version so I will catch up for the next US version

I was really glad Jerry won the 'At home' prize but I'm gutted Tara didn't win the $250K. She worked so hard for the entire season and was so inspiring. It was such a shame.

I thought Tara looked amazing such a transformation, I hope she learnt all she needs to maintain. I think Jerry and Helen both looked a bit shook - like a bit worn out. I think Mike looked fab - and to achieve it so young, he is very very lucky!!

I was gutted, Tara looked so much healthier, I wonder if I googled Helen if there are any now pictures? Mikey looked lovely and his dad was very smart -over for another year :cry:

Back