Biggest Loser US

How much did she gain? I didn't watch last nights. If she was on liquid diet you often gain weight when you go back to solids so that would explain a lot!

She gained 5lbs despite sticking to the diet there. considering she got kicked out so early she didnt half catch out. A liquid diet sounds a real possibility

There was once someone who put on a lot but I think it was deliberate with extra water. Can't remember who it was but Australian calls to me

Irene xx

One of the guys put on about 17lbs one week water loading but lost 32 or something the next week

Didn't they change the rules in the Australian one so that if you gained you automatically were up for elimination or maybe I am dreaming that!! 5lbs is a lot to put on in 1 week in the house, unbelievable!!

It would be fab if they did do the Aus one. I got quite excited when I saw the advert for it, was thinking I was going to get BL withdrawl symptoms.

Thought Helen and Tara at the challenge were quite funny. And Bobs reaction to the video, hilarious.

Can't believe it's nearly finished :(

I missed last night cos it was Vampire Diaries. I don't think Bob and jillian are doing the Aussie one as the advert just shows Shannon and Michelle.

Does anyone know which series of aussie biggest loser they are talking about showing, I saw last years while we were living there so I already know the result, it was good though :D:D

Assume its season 3.

I saw this series a while back, might have to watch it again:D
see there's a new Aus one starting on 22nd. Wonder if Bob & Jillian will do this one?
Its already started on sky, I love it. i think it's the new series, they have 4 trainers and no 2 and with immunity they do the 'walk.' Please correct me if this is an old one.

Its already started on sky, I love it. i think it's the new series, they have 4 trainers and no 2 and with immunity they do the 'walk.' Please correct me if this is an old one.

This must be an old one, its not the 2009 season.

Thats already been on Sky Real Lives, its a new series starting there on the 22nd so it should be one thats not been on before :bliss:

It would be fab if they did do the Aus one. I got quite excited when I saw the advert for it, was thinking I was going to get BL withdrawl symptoms.

Thought Helen and Tara at the challenge were quite funny. And Bobs reaction to the video, hilarious.

Can't believe it's nearly finished :(

Helen was a total b**** to Tara, she seemed to think she had a right to the prize

Helen was a total b**** to Tara, she seemed to think she had a right to the prize

I know :D After what she did to Tara at the half marathon did she really think she was going to let Helen win, thing called karma ha ha!

Gutted they never got shot of Helen tonight. I do think Kirstin was unfair with her comments to Mike. Who wouldn't want rid of their biggest opposition.

I was so excited last night cos I thought we were finally getting rid of Helen but alas no she is still there, have to say she does look great though. Kristin looked fantastic at the end!

x

I was truely gutted for Kristin, did you hear Ron.....I know this is a game but I did not expect that amount of backstabbing!!!
Helen should have gone, this would have been the chance and good on Tara for calling it right on the $10,000, her smile said it all, I do have a nasty feeling about Helen though, I think she is as bad as Ron so she is not gonna go away easily.

I really liked Kristin she always came across as quite genuine, I really don't like Ron at all, I hate the way he tells people its their time to go, no offence but he had gastric bypass surgery, he had a chance that some of the others didn't get and he still ruined it and then he feels he can dictate who will go and who won't!!

Helen is so annoying and is becoming more and more of a game player every day, she's so false!! All those tears - enough now!

I'm still Team Filipe though!

ooooooh Helen is a nightmare however she did look good in her goal outfit, as did Tara. Mike is a good looking lad and his goal outfit made him look trendy and he looked so pleased. I know this is going to sound bad but I can't look at Ron with his shirt off, it makes me feel queasy, I' m sure he would say the same if he looked at me !!!

There is something I don't quite understand about the weigh ins, why when they first start do they weigh with no t-shirt on or crop tops and now that they have lost enormous amounts of weight do they have them in t-shirts and vests, it makes no sense. :confused: or maybe that's just me that thinks that ha ha ha! I have to agree that Helen and Tara looked stunning!

Back