Biggest Loser US

ooooooh Helen is a nightmare however she did look good in her goal outfit, as did Tara. Mike is a good looking lad and his goal outfit made him look trendy and he looked so pleased. I know this is going to sound bad but I can't look at Ron with his shirt off, it makes me feel queasy, I' m sure he would say the same if he looked at me !!!

Nah Ron would be eternally grateful ofr any woman willing to take their top off in front of him!! LOL!!

I loved the train the trainer bit i was laughing my socks off!! I thought bob was going to die!

There is something I don't quite understand about the weigh ins, why when they first start do they weigh with no t-shirt on or crop tops and now that they have lost enormous amounts of weight do they have them in t-shirts and vests, it makes no sense. :confused: or maybe that's just me that thinks that ha ha ha! I have to agree that Helen and Tara looked stunning!

I think its because they have lost so much weight they have alot of loose skin & stretch marks so they keep their tops on to cover up.
Last night was good but I really wanted Helen to go - have never forgiven her for taking the place over her daughter. As for Ron - soooooooooooo annoying her totaly stabbed Kirstin in the back & lied to Bob !

final 4 tonight and Ron has managed to get in there and bloody Helen.....please let Tara win but I have a sneaky feeling, it isn't going to go her way.....

I had been avoiding this thread cos I had to catchup.

I was more surprised that they voted off Kirsten and not Helen. Why do poeple think she is a threat? She never loses big weight and has shown in the past that she can't do it alone. I would have voted of Helen as Kirsten would have been in the bottom 2 the following week.

Gutted about Filipe, could believe the amount of weight they were losing in the last week on campus. I think Tara has done an amazing job but I now hope Mike wins. It will/has made a real difference in his life and it will make a massive difference on his brothers life.

Felt bad for Laura a couple of episodes back, a fracture hip has got to hurt.

My final question, with all the exercise they do, how does anyone put on weight in a week?

Im SO glad to see the back of Filipe

Mind you I think Id maybe rather have seen Helen leave, I have a horrible feeling shes going to do really well. Im disliking her more and more as the weeks go by. Id love to see Mike win, hes looking fab!!

Give Ron his due, hes maybe playing the game but hed give it up in a second for Mike... unlike Helen who was happy to see her daughter go home - witch!

Yes I agree when it comes to his son - Ron would always put himself second!!! As for Helen - well we shall see what happens!! But I really don't like her she's so false

Awwww how good was tonights episode. I was in tears watching Ron finish the marathon and Mike was SO proud of his dad. Good on him for not giving up!!

Knew Ron would ask for people to vote for Mike. Wonder what that witch Helen would have done in that position... actually, no I dont, Im sure it would have been 'Me me me' as always

Last edited:
I was in tears too. Big difference between the attitudes of Helen and Ron. Still can't get over how Helen let Shannon go cos she knew Shannon would manage better at home.

Tara or Mike to win definately not Helen. Think US public will vote to keep Mike in.

Irene xx

I was in tears too. Big difference between the attitudes of Helen and Ron. Still can't get over how Helen let Shannon go cos she knew Shannon would manage better at home.

Tara or Mike to win definately not Helen. Think US public will vote to keep Mike in.

Irene xx

Even I was on the verge of tears last night, I always thought Ron was a bit of a bully but I love the way his son always comes first and he would move heaven and earth for him - that how it should be HELEN!!!!!!

I have to say I know who wins, I couldn't contain myself any longer and went and checked!!

I think they all done brilliantly, having done 2 powerwalking marathons I know its damn hard work, so well done all of them.

I was sobbing at the end! Ron is amazing and like you Lyd I never quite took to him but his attitude is amazing :D

I really hope either Mike or Tara win but I have a feeling that pesky pink may spoil it :(

I'm doing the moonwalk next year in Edinburgh and my god watching that last night has shown me I can so do it, if a man with one knee can do it then so can I :D Inspiration!!

x

Lydia, I couldn't contain myself and went and looked also, won't spoil it for those that are patient but needless to say :mad: Ron was genuine in his approach and how he fought to walk the marathin was inspiring, I whinged last night when it was raining and I have to go for my 3 mile walk/run/walk!!!

I was sobbing at the end! Ron is amazing and like you Lyd I never quite took to him but his attitude is amazing :D

I really hope either Mike or Tara win but I have a feeling that pesky pink may spoil it :(

I'm doing the moonwalk next year in Edinburgh and my god watching that last night has shown me I can so do it, if a man with one knee can do it then so can I :D Inspiration!!

x

Good for you hun, its an amazing experience!

Back