Biggest Loser...

ooo what site did you watch it on laura? mondays at 8 is a bit of a nightmare for me at the mo cos my mum and dad already watch one thing at that time and sky plus something else :rolleyes: xx

Am home alone tonight with this on Sky+ - looking forward to viewing - sounds like I might need the hankies though!!

Missed it :cry: Away on a course so stopping in a hotel

xx

Just started xx

Is it a special tonight its on for 2 hours Sky 1 from 8 to 10?

No, it's been on for 2 hours from start of series xx

It's good isn't it?
xx

Blimey my OH is going to be delighted between that and BB .... lol he isnt going to have a look in.

Tracy is such a pain in the ass!!

xx

I prefer the American one for the fact that AJ is soooo annoying and takes forever to ask a question.

Gah, AJ is scary. At least Alison Sweeney genuinely seems to be happy or saddened by the losses the contestants have had, and comes across as a real human being. AJ just seems like a robot. The Aus series'es are sooooo drawn out too. It wont stop me watching them but the endless little snippets of commentary of a repetitive nature can get a bit much. Shannon is no natural presenter either. Michelle seems a lot more human.

Im topping myself up with the previous series thats being shown on sky real lives, its the series before where Danny competes for the first time. I also have a huge chunk of the Aus series that showed before that left to get through but thats on the upstairs box so I can only watch that in bed :D

That reminds me, I must empty some stuff off the box before I go away, would hate to miss the recording on monday!

And Michelle does have HUGE eyes. :D

Back