Biggest Loser...

Sky Real Lives is gone. I think they are showing some series or other on Sky 2 but I havent worked out which series yet, I just saw it on the planner.

Nope, I cried my eyes out!! I don't know how she managed to carry on after what happened to her.

I felt really sad for Abby - but it looked like she wanted to leave. Personally I'd have voted Daniel out... (actually, given free choice from the Black team I'd have voted Danny out - find hime really annoying!!!)

And I quite like Tracy - yes she's mad as a hatter, but at least she's entertaining!

My hubby calls Tracey "Trout Woman" because of her enormous mouth!

The Biggest Loser.

Does anyone else blubber like a baby when they see all of these amazing stories and transformations?
xxx

i have shouted at the TV a number of times haha.
I watched an episode from the American series before and a guy lost 100 pounds in 7 weeks... thats like a stone a week... I WISH!!!
xxx

yes!! i sit and cry the whole way through its ridiculous! especially the US series thats on sky1 on a monday, the one with Abbie, i just sit and sob i find it REALLY emotional, you're deffo not alone lol xx

its good to know i'm not alone hehe!!
xxx

I didn't sob when Tracy went - breathed a sigh of relief. As much as I hate to admit it though she did look fab in the look at them now section - fair play to her
xxx

I didn't sob when Tracy went - breathed a sigh of relief. As much as I hate to admit it though she did look fab in the look at them now section - fair play to her
xxx

totally agree with you there! she was a bit of a game player (nowt wrong with that till you pee peeps off) but she grated on me so bad. Loved it when Jillian admitted that she never liked her then gave her a kickass work out! bye, you won't missed!

im a fan too and been watching the british one with Jodie from Nancy fame its been on every morning for fortnight!! As im off on school hol at mo its been great really indulgent! I didnt watch the series before so it was great to see Jodie win it and wow she looked fab really inspirational

I have found that I really enjoy this and it inspires me to carry on with my journey, I am looking forward to seeing how Shay does :)

im a fan too and been watching the british one with Jodie from Nancy fame its been on every morning for fortnight!! As im off on school hol at mo its been great really indulgent! I didnt watch the series before so it was great to see Jodie win it and wow she looked fab really inspirational

On no didnt know it had started, what channel, day and time please xx

Aargh, so many conflicting series, its getting confusing.

I think cmcwem was asking about the British series that amjax was watching. However, I'm assuming amjax is watching some old repeated series, probably on some obscure cable channel if its being shown every morning -if it was new and a British version its probably going to be prime time and weekly. I think there is a new british series due to start but I'm not sure when.

The series that is currently on Sky One on Monday nights that Mel1981 mentioned is the latest season of the American version with Jillian and Bob (thats the one with Shay, Danny, Liz, Daniel, Tracey (finally gone!) etc)

Clear as mud??

Aargh, so many conflicting series, its getting confusing.

I think cmcwem was asking about the British series that amjax was watching. However, I'm assuming amjax is watching some old repeated series, probably on some obscure cable channel if its being shown every morning -if it was new and a British version its probably going to be prime time and weekly. I think there is a new british series due to start but I'm not sure when.

The series that is currently on Sky One on Monday nights that Mel1981 mentioned is the latest season of the American version with Jillian and Bob (thats the one with Shay, Danny, Liz, Daniel, Tracey (finally gone!) etc)
hiya sorry for confusion yes it was repeats but not obscure channel only on sky 1 in the morning its finished now though whcih is good job cos im back to work monday!
as for american one yeah been watching that too!! It was getting confusing hoping the new british one starting soon and that is why they repeated the old one.
Amjax

I have found that I really enjoy this and it inspires me to carry on with my journey, I am looking forward to seeing how Shay does :)

Yes I am enjoying Shay's journey. She is looking so much brighter now.Its great to see.

Back