Biggest Loser!

I love the show :) warmed to the purples last night! Thought the comment by the oranges was a bit daft - 'well they'd vote us off if they had the chance'. It's getting tactical! I like Paula, can't see her and Gerard lasting though :( x

I get annoyed at how little weight they seem to be losing. They don't seem to show them in the kitchen, cooking and what they are eating, unlike the USA ones. As for the buffet challenge, they were told to eat 500 calories each, so those who didn't eat anything should be penalised for not doing as they were told, does that make sense? The whole point of the exercise was to teach them that they can still go and do every day things, go to parties, and they can still eat, but to know what the best things are there to eat.

The USA show seems more glamorous too! Hmmm!!

Btw, I fell asleep at the end, who went?

I just loved the US one last night - Jillian yelling at the woman in the workout who rolled her eyes at her (i mean - seriously - WHO WOULD ROLL EYES AT JILLIAN!!!!)

She soon shut up and was like 'yes ma'am' when Jillian had given her the telling of her life!!!!

Man I love that woman!!! :D xxx

I love all versions of BL but the UK contestants never seem to do as well as US or AUS. More often that not I think they don't take it as seriously, tons of people would kill to be on that show & be given the opportunity to do what they do.

I'm REALLY not liking the purples, they have a constant attitude & I found myself annoyed when they had the food fight, they're very young for 22!

I'm not loving the new trainer Charlotte, I said to a friend this morning the contestants have to prove they want to be there so when they slack they need to be told to sort it out, Charlotte barely raise her voice. That's why I love Jillian on the US version as she just shouts in their faces, it may seem harsh but they need a good kick sometimes!

Ugh, rant over ;)

Just watching Tuesdays episodes and i can't believe how rubbish the losses are.
Do they make their own food choices or is it given to them?
If i was doing all that i'd want 5 - 6 min losses each week x

Just watching Tuesdays episodes and i can't believe how rubbish the losses are.
Do they make their own food choices or is it given to them?
If i was doing all that i'd want 5 - 6 min losses each week x

They interview the Dietician a lot so I imagine they're advised whats bgest to choose but they make the meals up themselves...?! Personally, I love the show but I feel a good few of them aren't taking it as seriously as they should & therefore not giving their all.

Ooh getting excited - it's on soon. Who will go this week? Didn't think the purples were very nice/fair to the reds last week so maybe karma..?

I would like the purples out they got an attitude problem i like the girl in yellow and the pink team lol x

I can't believe how nasty they can all get with each other, I know it's competitive and there's a lot to win but there's a massive them and us culture amongst the teams.

Looking forward to it, watching Fat Fighters at the moment too - an evening of diet and exercise programmes!!!

I'm not sure which team shes in, might be purple, but my goodness what an attitude. I know it's a competition but seriously!

Anyone else got a thing for Rob? Phwoooarrrrrrrr!!!!!!

I cannot believe that a personal trainer and out with the comment 'muscle weighs more than fat'!!! How can 1lb of muscle weigh more than 1lb of fat?!!!!

Shocking!

I cannot believe that a personal trainer and out with the comment 'muscle weighs more than fat'!!! How can 1lb of muscle weigh more than 1lb of fat?!!!!

Shocking!

I was thinking that Becky. Thought she'd know better!!

Shocking!

Thats not how they mean it!!! They mean that a pound of muscle is smaller than a pound of fat size wise, not weight wise as muscle is more dense. You can lose 3 inches of fat and gain 1 inch of muscle, so you weigh the same but look 2 inches smaller!

Back