Biggirls CD Diary

Wow, I am not so talented that I could just whip something yummy together! Actually you could probably eat that meal as part of a weight loss plan if you were just doing a lower calorie "healthy eating" plan. :)

I hope the laxatives work... you'll definitely see pounds flying off that scale after you're able to have a BM!

Your recipes sound delish! Maybe you should start a recipe thread so we can nick them from you, I am so bad at knowing what to cook my poor family get the same thing week in week out.

Your recipes sound delish! Maybe you should start a recipe thread so we can nick them from you, I am so bad at knowing what to cook my poor family get the same thing week in week out.

I was thinking about doing that actually. When I finish CD and start with the healthy eating, I might dedicate a page on my Wordpress blog to recipes. I hope to add the nutritional information too so noone has to think about it.

Well... I haven't had a BM :mad:. Although the scales did move. I hope that I can have one tomorrow morning before my weigh in and see the weight drop off! It's actually starting to feel uncomfortable because it always feels like I need to go but when I try, it's a big fat nothing. I'll take some more tablets tonight so hopefully it will sort me out.

Tonight is a real test. I have a family birthday party to go to. It's in a hall and there will be plenty of food. I just have to drink water all night :(. I don't think it will be too bad though, because I have been cooking all of this nice food for my OH and I haven't tasted any of it so that should be a good sign.

Anyway, 2nd week weigh in tomorrow - I hope I'm not disappointed, but if it is low, at least I can blame it on the constipation!!

Cat xx

Good luck at the family party! I have a mums night out next fri followed by family party sat and a wedding the week after! So I will have to eat on the friday to allow some alcohol, but I intend to be very restrained, and just drink water at the family do ( I will be driving anyway) so I can get back on CD sat morning.

So far today, I made my OH his breakfast and had my Strawberry shake as he ate it.

I made him 2 slices of French Toast made with wholemeal nimble bread and 2 egg whites. I fried them in a pan sprayed with butter fry light. On top of that I add some raspberries and a sprinkling of icing sugar. He said this was really nice.
I think it works out really well as a healthy weekend breakfast because you need a little more time to make it. It took about 10-15 minutes. I think the calories are quite low ish because the bread in total was 96 calories, then it's just the egg whites which are low, raspberries and about 2 teaspoons of icing suger. It's probably nicely under 200 cals.

For lunch, I will do a sandwich using the same bread. This time with 100g king prawns and tiger sauce (horseradish and mayo) with some salad leaves. That should keep him going quite a while. If he gets peckish before the party, he can have the left over ginger beef. Then he can eat at the party which starts at about 7pm.

I need to think about what I can cook for tomorrow. We have plenty of salmon and shrimp in the freezer so I would like to use that rather than buy something else. There's also some beef steak. I suppose I could do something along the lines of a shrimp omlette. Or maybe a jacket sweet potato with garlic shrimp and salad. That way I can use some more of the goats cheese and pine nuts.

He's so lucky!

Cat xx

Last edited:
I lost a measly 1.1lbs this week. I honestly can't believe it. I've been absolutely 100% so I don't know what happened. I know that everyone looses less their 2nd week but 1lb? Frickkin heck!

So, I feel like I want to give up but I won't. I know that this week is sent to test me - I hope the dreaded week 3 is actually my dreaded week 2 and I have a better loss next week. However, I have decided that I will give this another 2 weeks. If I get 1lb losses both weeks, then I am officially jumping off the wagon. I would rather eat healthily and loose the weight than starve myself if I am getting stupid losses like this.

What also upset me is the fact that I didn't eat a damn thing at the party last night. I did so well whilst everyone sat around me eating party food.

AAAARRRGGGHHH! I'm so annoyed that I want to quit now!! What's the point in this stupid thing?

I'm so upset that I can't stop crying.

My OH says that I should wait until tomorrow for my weigh in because of the constipation. I'll take a look tomorrow and maybe it will cheer me up.

Last edited:
Okay, so I had to mention. A wonderful lady we all know (goolian) has made me feel so much better! She reminded me that it's actually almost my TOTM and I'm still constipated so hopefully, that will mean for a better loss next week.
My lovely OH also said that he thinks I look slimmer (I really need something to take my measurements) so I'm happy with that!

Talking to Goolian made me think of something. Take a look HERE!

Hopefully you can go soon! And TOTM has always given me really puny losses. I feel your pain! :hug99: Keep up the great work hon, and WELL DONE on resisting food at the party!

Well done hunny, dont forget you have actually lost 1 stone in 2 weeks which is beyond amazing. You couldnt do that in any other diet.
I only lost 2lb last week and was disappointed but 9lb off is better then putting weight on.
I on the other hand doubt I will lose anything this week... I went ocompletely off the diet for 4 whole days. Had a work do where I got so drunk I ended up being sick, then spent the last days eating eating so much crap I made myself feel ill.
Am back on it today and just drinking water I feel better already. Im also due on this week so have no chance... if I can get away with staying the same I will be happy!
Keep going hun, we can get there xxx

I'm not feeling too bad atm. I was obviously upset about such a small loss this week. Luckily, I finally picked up the phone and spoke to Laurence at Dual Dynamics. He is such an inspiration and motivation and he made me feel a lot better. He said that should increase my water intake to 4 litres a day. I told him that I would do that and let him know the results. Hopefully, I can still reach my July target.

Positive thinking!!

How is the increased water intake? Can you see it making a difference?

Hello everyone!!

Sorry I've been quiet for a while.

I'm still chugging along with the diet... 100% as per usual!

And... I finally went to the toilet!! It was prompted by the Dulcolax and it went on for a while. It didn't make any change to my weight annoyingly.

Wait... this is even better! I went to the toilet this morning without any help!! It was actually solid!
I was sat on the toilet and actually shouted to my OH "I'm pooing"! I was so happy!

As far as the water is concerned, I'm finding it pretty easy drinking all of it. The day after I increased the water, I did notice a 2lb drop but I'll have to wait until my official weigh in to give my opinion.

That's all for now!

Cat xx

I'm getting really stressed about this diet now.

I've just left my OH at a BBQ because I had to leave. I can't really handle it anymore!! I just worry that I'm going to binge any minute now. I desperately want something to eat!!

Yesterday, me and my OH decided it would be a good idea for me to have a day off tomorrow. I changed my mind but now I'm thinking I will. I think I just need to eat the things I'm craving before I explode! There's bread and butter in the fridge right now which I'm pretty much fighting against myself to eat or not.

If I know that I will be having a day off, it makes me not want to cheat in the week. I'd have something to look forward to.

I'm also hoping that it will give my metabolism a bit of a boost.

I'll finish by saying that I've pretty much made my mind up on this so I don't really want too many lectures (not to be rude). I would, however, like your thoughts.

Cat xx

Girl! I understand! I so so understand. I felt like this yesterday and I caved. Tried to get back on today and caved again tonight. You should take a day off if you think that's what you want to do. I always feel really guilty afterwards and then wonder why I couldn't have been stronger. I'm miserable and hen resort to a good binge. It's never really worth it and it's harder to get back on once I've eaten. One other thing is, if it's approaching my TOTM I get irritable and snappy and crave food. It's like I'm going mad.
I've heard that week 3 is really tough because, the novelty has worn off, it's starting to get boring and you're starting to let thoughts of food take the place of the excitement you had in week 1 and 2. If you can make it past week 5, it becomes routine and apparently easier.
Some people take regular planned breaks and go straight back on CD the next day without any problems and go on to reach their goal with hardly any damage done. I'm trying to figure out what my problem is. I'm hoping it's just TOTM and when the premenstrual madness leaves, I'll be able to get my focus back again.
Hope you make the right choice for you.

Back