Bigmama's 7th weigh in

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Bigmama2littlemama, 14 March 2007 Social URL.

1. Bigmama2littlemama

Bigmama2littlemama Full Member

Well after falling off the wagon a bit last week and a loss of zilch, Iv been good, kept focused and glugged the H2o.

Saw my cdc this morning for a weigh in and to top up my stash of the banana Tetra drinks(thats all I drink, banana 3 times a day)

I am pleased to announce a grand loss of 6lb's:D:D:D

So making up for not losing last week :):):)

That is a total of 30lb's in 7 weeks, 30 blo*dy pounds in 7 weeks:bliss:, to think with all other diets I would lose a lb if that.

Thanks everyone for all your positive words :thankyou::thankyou::thankyou:

Week 8, here I come:superwoman:

bm2lm xx
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    well done tiny mamma. really chuffed for you. xxxxx
  4. Bigmama2littlemama

Thanks Karen,

it's not an easy journey this, but it's all I've got, and Im damn well going to do it :):)

bm2lm xx
  5. Achelois

Achelois Full Member

Fantastic hun!! Well done - must have been all those *extra* calories you were avoiding if you know what I mean!!!

A xx
  6. MrsWobble

MrsWobble Full Member

Well Done You! :clap:

Just shows you that you can keep doing it - and that you are strong enough not to let a little blip put you off track!

It's really motivating for me to see your consistent losses - Hope I can copy!
  7. demon

demon Cambridge Diet Counsellor

[​IMG] WELL DONE mamma [​IMG]
  8. DEvans

DEvans Full Member

That is such a fantastic loss. Well done. 30LBS IN 3WEEKS is astonishing. You can do it!! What a big motivational factor.

9. blitz

blitz Silver Member

slimming world
    Its a amazing loss in just 7 weeks. It just shows everyone that cd really does work. Well done I bet that you are really reaping the benefits:D :D
  10. Bigmama2littlemama

It was 30lb's in 7weeks, although 30lb in 3 weeks would have been brilliant :giggle:

bm2lm xx
  11. AngieBabie

AngieBabie Silver Member

Lighter Life/Cambridge
    Hey there BM2LM, what a great weight loss. Keep up the good work. Angela x
  12. chrisb

chrisb Full Member

Well done, thats awesome.
    Chris. xx
  13. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim and Save
    Well done to you!

Love your weekly count downs in pretty colours!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.