• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Bigmama's 7th weigh in

Hi,:wavey:

Well after falling off the wagon a bit last week and a loss of zilch, Iv been good, kept focused and glugged the H2o.

Saw my cdc this morning for a weigh in and to top up my stash of the banana Tetra drinks(thats all I drink, banana 3 times a day)

I am pleased to announce a grand loss of 6lb's:D:D:D

So making up for not losing last week :):):)

That is a total of 30lb's in 7 weeks, 30 blo*dy pounds in 7 weeks:bliss:, to think with all other diets I would lose a lb if that.

Thanks everyone for all your positive words :thankyou::thankyou::thankyou:

Week 8, here I come:superwoman:

bm2lm xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Karen

Serial Foodie!
S: 19st7lb C: 18st2lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 49.6 Loss: 1st5lb(6.96%)
well done tiny mamma. really chuffed for you. xxxxx

Thanks Karen,

it's not an easy journey this, but it's all I've got, and Im damn well going to do it :):)

bm2lm xx

Well Done You! :clap:

Just shows you that you can keep doing it - and that you are strong enough not to let a little blip put you off track!

It's really motivating for me to see your consistent losses - Hope I can copy!

DEvans

That is such a fantastic loss. Well done. 30LBS IN 3WEEKS is astonishing. You can do it!! What a big motivational factor.

D

blitz

Silver Member
Its a amazing loss in just 7 weeks. It just shows everyone that cd really does work. Well done I bet that you are really reaping the benefits:D :D

That is such a fantastic loss. Well done. 30LBS IN 3WEEKS is astonishing. You can do it!! What a big motivational factor.

D
It was 30lb's in 7weeks, although 30lb in 3 weeks would have been brilliant :giggle:

bm2lm xx