Bigmama's 7th weigh in

Hi,:wavey:

Well after falling off the wagon a bit last week and a loss of zilch, Iv been good, kept focused and glugged the H2o.

Saw my cdc this morning for a weigh in and to top up my stash of the banana Tetra drinks(thats all I drink, banana 3 times a day)

I am pleased to announce a grand loss of 6lb's:D:D:D

So making up for not losing last week :):):)

That is a total of 30lb's in 7 weeks, 30 blo*dy pounds in 7 weeks:bliss:, to think with all other diets I would lose a lb if that.

Thanks everyone for all your positive words :thankyou::thankyou::thankyou:

Week 8, here I come:superwoman:

bm2lm xx

well done tiny mamma. really chuffed for you. xxxxx

Thanks Karen,

it's not an easy journey this, but it's all I've got, and Im damn well going to do it :):)

bm2lm xx

Fantastic hun!! Well done - must have been all those *extra* calories you were avoiding if you know what I mean!!!

A xx

Well Done You! :clap:

Just shows you that you can keep doing it - and that you are strong enough not to let a little blip put you off track!

It's really motivating for me to see your consistent losses - Hope I can copy!

Its a amazing loss in just 7 weeks. It just shows everyone that cd really does work. Well done I bet that you are really reaping the benefits:D :D

That is such a fantastic loss. Well done. 30LBS IN 3WEEKS is astonishing. You can do it!! What a big motivational factor.

D

It was 30lb's in 7weeks, although 30lb in 3 weeks would have been brilliant :giggle:

bm2lm xx

Back