Bikini in Oz- I'm coming to get you!

That's me too Jewel and I am the colour of beetroot,huffing and puffing through it-at least it's at home on my own carpet though-I have attempted planks at Pilates and it's not a pretty site:)

Just had a spicy spaghetti pack with some cauliflower thrown in and it was surprisingly good.Hubby and kids dinners cooked and 3 x pots of jelly in the fridge.-Miss Organized here ( it's a pity I'm not as enthusiastic about cleaning the house!!).

Another school run looming....

I am determined Clinquant and hoping it will last this time.

It's 10 weeks until Easter...this year is passing before my eyes and I don't want to look back as my summer holidays loom thinking-oh I should have done this ages ago and now I still have X amount of weight to lose.I want to look forward to my holidays instead of dreading the thoughts of having to brave the pool area.

The year we went to Holland for our family break was the best I've ever had and coincidentally it was the year I had dropped 3 stone with Cambridge.Yes I still had hang ups but there's a big difference in fitting your clothes with/without the muffin top hanging over!!!!

I'm in work for the next 3 days which should make this a bit easier as long as I stay out of the kitchens...

It makes such a difference doesn't it - after losing 3st on CD I had my honeymoon and although still felt body conscious by the pool I wore a bikini!! Usually I wear a tankini and a sundress and stay covered up as much as possible.
This time round I've lost over 3.5 stone and noticed that while I still have body issues and hang ups that I can actually walk around a swimming pool without caring what other people think. Because of course all their thinking is look at that wobbling whale walking around over there rather than being busy enjoying themselves!

Day one of fasting has gone well so far. The dreaded evening munchies will be looming soon but I'm going to combat them with frozen jelly and a hot frothy shake (hopefully!!).
Hope your days gone well.
Working will help keep you distracted!! (Sort of! Apart from the fact you're around food!!) Xx

Day 1 done and dusted-porridge,spicy spaghetti with cauliflower,warm mint chocolate shake and an orange Choc bar.I had copious amounts of water and a little sugar free jelly to keep the munchies at bay this afternoon.

I'm currently in bed just about to start a new book-it's all about distraction for the first few days.

If I concentrated really hard Id say I have a tinge of a headache but I'm ignoring it.

Roll on day 2-I'll be armed and ready with water and jelly if I have to go to a kitchen:)

Well done!! I'm off to bed soon too with my book!! Sugar free jelly is a saviour!! Xx

Go Lainey....distraction...distraction!!!

thats probably why i've turned to exercise each day....which in turn motivates me to do something else.....though been struggling the last couple of days....but you knoow what...we can do this xx

Day 2 done and dusted!

Porridge,veg soup,SF jelly,bar and another meal to go....probably a warm shake as it's soooo cold!

MrsFTB-this cold weather is making everyone miserable and leads to struggling...so we need to get loads of warm liquids into us to stop the picking.You're doing fabulously well so don't give in-pick up those weights and get going.Good luck x

Well done Lainey....hopefully you feel less pressure now :)

I've decided tomorrow will be brighter and better for me...despite the doomy weather here is Yorkshire.....hot drinks and exercise tomorrow...:) xx

Well done!!!

I've taken myself to bed to shut my naughty brain up!!

Xx

Good evening everyone,

I was sent home from work early today due to the storms so didn't wait around for them to change their minds!!

Good day so far-thought Id manage a simplicity day again today but I'm hungry.My day has been B:porridge,Lunch: chicken soup then a SF jelly,can of coke zero and just had some baked ham with cabbage which I did in the slow cooker today-it was delicious and I still have a bar to go!Loving this diet :)

You're on fire Mrs!

I too would have legged it out of work haha xx

Ooo yummy on the baked ham. Well done, you're really kicking this diets butt now instead of the other way round ;)

Hi Lainey!! Hope you enjoyed your birthday hun!! When are you cracking back onto SnS? Xx

Hi Sammy,

Birthday was fab-too good from a " not supposed to eat" point of view but lovely all the same.

Spent the weekend at my sisters which was low carb I suppose and came back yesterday so back to S and S today-my head is splitting but that's from the lack of water Id say.

Hope you don't think I was being harsh in your diary last night-we're all so hard on ourselves that sometimes we just have to look at the bigger picture.:)

No of course-I like the way you tell it!! It's much better than skirting around the issue ;) that doesn't get us anywhere!!
Glad you enjoyed your birthday.
Have you faced the scales yet? I think they need time to balance out, but I'm a serial daily weigher and can't help but check!! Xx

Oh I checked the scales and they were 4 lbs up...It's entirely my fault but I'm losing and gaining the same few pounds since Christmas!Ive a work night out next week and we're off on a girlie night to Manchester the week after.It just seems that my social life ( which is normally non existent) just keeps getting in the way.

The bottom line is that I just need to stick to it and stop faffing about.

I know Clinquant,why do we just keep making it difficult for ourselves?This works-if we stay 100%-everything else is a waste of time and money.

Speaking of which I love your idea of putting away money for a treat when you stick to it-Great motivation.Hope you had a better day today.

Back