Bikini in Oz- I'm coming to get you!

Good morning Sammy ( early bird!!)

I'm going to weigh in on Fridays-it suits me better and seeing as our target day is Friday 13th,I'll stick to that.

Had a good day yesterday-not enough water as usual but brought my daughter out to eat and I had a veggie burger with no bun,in a bowl with salad-I may have had 3 cherry tomatoes but that could have been a basket of chips!!!!

I'm bringing her to a birthday party today-plenty of coffee to keep me going...couldn't sleep at all last night.

Here's to day 2 Sammy.x

Day 2!! Good luck at the party.

All ok my end. Drinking like a fish - I remember this before - the more you drink the dryer your mouth gets in this first week - well for me it does!! Lol.

Xx

Good luck getting into the 10's and being able to rock those skinny jeans xx

Hi Ladies-party was a doddle,not even tempted by the goodies,home to a blazing fire,cleaned out all the old toys with the knowledge that the all the storage areas will be full again in a few weeks...having my spaghetti bolognese now,still hot chocolate to have later.

I'm terrible at drinking my water but it'll be easier tomorrow when I'm in work-I have 750 ml on the way there,750 on the way home and then copious amounts while I'm there as I'm close to the toilet:).

Still weighing the same as Friday so need to get that water into me!

Thanks for all the well wishes...I won't let you down ladies!

5 days down, 8 days to go!!
Yeah!!
I slided a little bit skewiff yesterday but am still avoiding scales!! Xx

I hate my scales!!!Ive been right on track all week and they still haven't budged.Ive fallen victim to the addiction that is daily weighing and hate that too!!!!

Ah but this did happen to you before didn't it? Scales are very strange sometimes. Also sometimes they need new batteries? Might help?
I'm having a rubbish day! Xx

Hi Lainey…..sorry I’ve been rubbish popping in lately…so busy now silly season is upon us!!!! Did you weigh in this morning? Try and not get too disheartened by the number (god I KNOW that is so easy for me to say but I’m such a hypocrite as I always let it get me down to so I know how you’re feeling)…I guess what I mean is that if you’ve bee true to the diet the weight will shift…the scales say funny things sometimes (esp when TOTM, pre TOTM or if you’re a bit bunged up!!!). Weight loss on the scales is never linear and rarely as expected. This WILL shift – it can’t not when you’re being so good! Remember my post a few weeks back when the scale showed a 7lb gain practically overnight? Which was pure nonsense and sorted itself out in a matter of days!

How are both you and Sammy doing on your wee challenge? I bet that’s keeping you motivated.

Hi Slimboots,thanks for dropping by.

Well scales said down 2lbs-was delighted,given the fact that they didn't seem to budge all week.But.....was very naughty tonight,I was in M and S getting my little girl cheese dippers ( only ones she will eat!!!) and at the cash register they were selling brownies off for 0.45c....I don't know what came over me but I HAD to have one.....so I did.Anyway it's done,I feel sick as a small hospital from it which in itself is weird as I could easily eat these all day before.

I know I ate it cos I'm stressed in work so I need to stop.Tomorrow is another day.

Well done Sammy,like you I doubt I will make my mini target but I'll keep trying.

We've still got 6 days, and sometimes miracles happen!! But as long as the scales go down and more comes off I will be happy. But not as ecstatic as I would've been if I'd hit my goal. But saying that - how can I expect to hit my goal with little cheats?!! If I'd stayed on plan fully I might well have got there.
Well done on the 2lbs Lainey. Let's just keep chipping away at it.
Sorry to hear your work is stressful again. You've already been through hell this year with your work. Such a shame.
Xx

Thanks Sammy-I'm not getting too stressed about work,there is light at the end of the tunnel as I'm leaving at Christmas and despite everyone trying to convince me to stay I'm definitely leaving and really can't wait.Life's far too short to stress about work and my beautiful babies ( well 8 and 5 year olds) are only young once.

Let's just keep plugging away at this Sammy,I would so love to be in the 10's next week but even if I got there the following week I'd be over the moon.Like you I'd like to control my weight as much as possible over Christmas and get back into the swing of things after Christmas-I really don't want to undo all my hard work.

Hey Lainey - how you getting on?
I've been off plan all week. Knew I wasn't going to hit my 7lbs target.
I hope you're ok hun xx

Must be something in the water Sammy...I've had a terrible week and afraid to look last the scales!!!

It started with picking a bit here and a bit there and ended with bread,bread and more bread,aaghh.

I cancelled my night out tonight with the motivation to stay on plan but even that didn't kick my butt.

So I've failed miserably to reach my target of 7lbs lost in 2 weeks.Im feeling well and truly bloated and awful so even just to feel normal again,I'm getting back to it tomorrow. I've had a set back but won't give up yet.

Fantastic job well done Sammy-you've done so amazingly well.

Oh Lainey, I know how you feel. Such a shame about your night out. But it is literally just a set back. You are in control and you can definitely do this. Anything off is a bonus. Anything. Big hugs Xx

I'm crawling back with my head held in shame and my tail between my legs....It's time to write my resolutions ( even the non diet related ones) and set my plans in motion:

1.Re-start S and S on Monday morning.Mini-goal of sticking to 4 shakes only for 1 week,then stick to it 100% until Valentines Day.

2.Organize a trip to Manchester with my sisters

3. Sort out my work situation once and for all which means having the courage to finally leave and find another job which is closer to home.

4.Spring clean....everywhere and everything including some very negative people currently in my life.Its all about positivity this year?

5.Give myself a break...I'm not perfect,I never will be so accept that I'll make mistakes!

6.Make time for my family and I-prioritise my time,my family come first,no more excuses.

7.Try,try,try again to at least "like" exercise...C25K will happen again!!!

8.Be thankful for the little things...even if I only lose 1 or 2 lbs a week,isn't that ok?

9.Get to 10 stone-I will do it!!!!

10.Stay at 10 stone for at least 6 months.

So there's a short list of what's in store....wishing everyone a Happy New Year...will be back with a bang ( and an oversized belly) on Monday.

Good luck restarting, Happy New Year x

Yay you're back!!! Looking forward to a virtual catch up on Monday!! I started back again last Sunday as had nothing planned over New Years and had eaten my body weight in chocolate over Christmas! Literally!!
Great resolutions!
Mine are to get to goal weight.
Maintain goal weight.
Start exercising - even if it's a small amount but keep it regular!

Getting back on the wagon hasn't been as overwhelmingly difficult as I pictured it to be in my head. So don't worry, you'll slip back into the swing of things easy peasy!
:)
See ya on Monday - oh and they're handing out freebies if you order in Jan! Get on it! Lol xx

Back