Bikini in Oz- I'm coming to get you!

Thanks all-will have a look at the damage tomorrow Greta-really not looking forward to it.I can blame TOTM but that's just pants...it was the chocolate/cheese feast!!!!

Cliquant,would you believe I'm going to restart my squats too...despite my constant moaning throughout the challenge I loved the fact that I could see a huge difference in my tree trunk legs.

I'm hoping my restart will be an easy one too...wahey for freebies with S and S.

Ooo I'll join you in the squats as I didn't do it last time. I need to re-read the squat challenge! I'll look for the link!! Xx

I'm delighted Sammy...work away.

I'm debating whether to start my packs today...haven't had anything to "eat" yet.Im just so sick of eating....no time like the present eh?

The only thing that's stopping me is a night out on Sunday night..couldn't I just have a protein meal?

It's all about squats girls. They are truly your best friends.
Before the injury I was able to squat up to 100kgs. My ass has never been so firm since :(

M x

I want to try the 30 day squat challenge that wont affect losses will it? Cz nt heavy wrk out or will it lol i cud do wit a more toned bum n thighs as bith r hugeee bleurghh..

Hello Lainey......happy new year - and to everyone else!!! I restarted today....I gained 4 pounds over the last two weeks which is a miracel consideraing what I ate!!! You may be pleasantly surprised by the "damage"!

I hear you on the sick with eating thing.....I am truly sickened with food and alcohol and cannot wait to get back in to ketosis.

Lainey if you have packs I say start today - maybe just take a break for Sunday night.....it'll mean that your journey into ketosis starting Monday won't be as long and painful as you'll have got rid of all your glycogen stores over the weekend...

Hi Piripiri,

Squats are the business-if you have a browse here you'll see that some of the ladies that took part in the last challenge even managed to do them in the toilet cubicles at work-my fave place was in the shower at night when no kids could get me!!!

Thanks and welcome back Slimboots.Happy New Year:).I didn't start today but I've only had a Coke Zero and coffee/tea so far today-it's not a deliberate attempt at not eating either,I'm just full!!It goes to show how we can fool ourselves so easily!You've done fantastically well over the festive season...

Oh Lainey trust me it was blind work rather than something I need to be congratulated on!!!!

I'm also full - full of crap food and alcohol haha - totally had enough of it now and strabgely I'm quite excited to get back to the plan and sort myself out!!! What a saddo eh lol. I've just printed the sqaut challenge so gonna do it along with you guys too....

I've done my squats for today! Yay! Phew. Was gearing up all day to do it and then when I did it took only minutes!! Dunno why I thought it was gonna take a big chunk out if my day! Lol!!

Yeah for Sunday go for a protein meal and if you fancy a glass of wine then at least that's low carb ;) but there's no time like the present to get going!!

I was doing the arm raises with my squats and jeeeez they ache! That was worse than the squats! Lol xx

So I've braved the scales...the last weigh in was 11st 4 which was at the start if December ( I think) and I'm now 12st on the button-that's a 10lb gain in 4 ish weeks...TBH I was convinced it would be a lot more than that considering the vat of chocolate I fell into!!!

Why couldn't I have just thought about Christmas like a skinny person does i.e....that it doesn't revolve around food? As you all know I'm not one for the softly approaches so I'm having a stern talking to myself here ( wise up fat a**e and just get on with it!!!).Enough of this faffing about-I hate being fat and I'm the only one that can change it-end of!!!

6 weeks exactly to my birthday and I will be in the 10's by then.

Squats done and my fat a**e is killing me...no pain,no gain........

It'll come off - I was amazed at 7lbs gain over two weeks for me but when I told my mum she nearly choked and said that's loads! I said I thought it would be more! It should be more. But let's look on small mercies! Ha ha.

Great. So you've got your starting weight. You're already on it and squatting! Well done!!

Now let's get this weight off! On a plus - next time you weigh in you'll be into the next stone bracket and either at your December weight or very very close. Once the gain is gone and dealt with it it's all downwards from there!!!

Xx

Day one! :) Xx

Thank you ladies one and all...so I'm back 100%.I took your advice and held off on the first shake until 10.30( normally I would have it at 8.00am) so I glugged water in the car on the way to work to keep me going.

So far so good,slight headache and I am currently snuggled under the duvet.I didn't sleep very well last night after my last supper-I LOVE garlic,it doesn't love me back and upsets my tummy far too much so suffered the effects of it while listening to the wind howling and the hubby snoring.

So today I've had:
Morning: 500ml water,coffee
Mid Morning-porridge, 500 ml water
Lunch:Butternut squash soup,sliced turkey and green salad,coffee
Mid Afternoon: coke zero,500ml water
Tea:Raspberry shake
Just now:Lemon bar ( oh how I missed them!!!) 500ml water then tea

Squats done in the shower too so positive day.I had intended on only having 4 shakes to kick start me but had to visit one of my kitchens during lunch and made a wise food choice instead-go me?.

I have 1litre of water ready to go in the fridge for my commute in the morning( God help anyone who gets in the way of the loo when I arrive!!!)-it's the easiest way to get water into me-normally a litre each way then whatever I can get into me during the day as a bonus.
Roll on day 2....

Back