Bikini in Oz- I'm coming to get you!

Thank you,thank you...I'm on the way home from work absolutely falling down with hunger and raging because I had made sugar free jelly last night,brought it with me to work and forgot to eat it!!!It was my "I need a bit of a pick me up treat" for the afternoon-oh well,another pack,a bar and maybe jelly tonight-Ill be stuffed!

My sisters and I have booked a weekend away on the 8th March so that's my next big goal...is it possible to lose 21lbs by then????I hope so-that would bring me almost to the beloved 10stone mark but for the time being I'm just taking baby steps.

Catch up on diaries in a bit x

Sugar free jelly is my lifeline! Xx

21lbs is doable.....you've got 7 weeks or so!

get squatting in shower again too lol x

I hope it's doable MrsFTB-I've failed miserably on the squatting and I've no valid excuse either,just can't get it into my head!!! But I really want to get those 21lbs off so I need to do something drastic to my sorry a**e!

Was out all day today and had a chicken salad for lunch-from the look of it I don't think it was S and S friendly but I did my best to avoid anything too drastic.Had a hot mint shake for tea-delicious and then my bar and a cuppa tonight.

On the road again tomorrow with a 2 1/2 hour commute each way so not much water will be consumed for fear of getting caught short on the motorway.

I even have my porridge pack and a bowl left by the kettle for the morning-super organized!

How are you doing MrsFTB-I'm catching up on diaries now...

I hope it's doable MrsFTB-I've failed miserably on the squatting and I've no valid excuse either,just can't get it into my head!!! But I really want to get those 21lbs off so I need to do something drastic to my sorry a**e!

Was out all day today and had a chicken salad for lunch-from the look of it I don't think it was S and S friendly but I did my best to avoid anything too drastic.Had a hot mint shake for tea-delicious and then my bar and a cuppa tonight.

On the road again tomorrow with a 2 1/2 hour commute each way so not much water will be consumed for fear of getting caught short on the motorway.

I even have my porridge pack and a bowl left by the kettle for the morning-super organized!

How are you doing MrsFTB-I'm catching up on diaries now...

It sure can be hun...just need to stay on plan....you can do this! You're already organised and on the wagon :)

ive failed miserably in getting back to squatting....so don't worry....I keep saying tomorrow...but my squatting mojo has failed to show up thus far....the weather don't help much.....how about we both try to start again on Saturday? I will if you will? Xx

How you getting on hun? Xx

Hi Sammy,

I'm doing ok-had my planned night off on Sarurday night,drank far too much and was violently ill yesterday-self inflicted but that didn't make it any easier..?

So back to it today ,eating my porridge pancake as we speak...have yet another night out on Friday night-it's just to my neighbours but I've learned my lesson regarding alcohol-ketosis and wine do not mix!!!

Was far too scared to get on the scales this morning but I'll face it tomorrow-I would imagine the food I ate in Saturday night won't have that much of an effect ( delicious tapas most of which were protein based) but the alcohol will have....Just have to get on with it!!!

And look at you in the 9's....amazing work!

Alcohol and ketosis definitely don't mix!! I did it on the Cambridge diet and (sorry for grim details!) I passed out next to my own vomit! Very silly of me and very dangerous really when I look back as I was by myself! Felt horrid allllll day the next day!

Well done for getting back on it after your dreadful hangover.
I've got an off plan dinner Friday and a night out Saturday - dinner and drinks. Am not expecting a loss but really don't want a gain. Am clinging on in the 9's by the very skin of my teeth! Lol!!

Xx

Well I braved the scales and it looks like a 2lb gain after my night off so I got right back to it today and...wait for it....ran,yes I went out for a run for the first time in ages.I started with a brisk 5 minute walk then ran for 23 minutes!its not a marathon but it's a start and I feel absolutely brilliant after it.Those 2lbs and more will be gone by the weekend.

Now I'm sure the next few days will be a struggle getting back into ketosis so I need to distract myself.If I have the energy I'll try running again on Wednesday ( tomorrow is Pilates night). I hated how I felt with that god awful hangover and I scared the hell out of myself-far too drunk,far too fast.

Don't be so hard on yourself Sammy-you're there ..in the 9's...and that's a bloody brilliant achievement.

We'll done on the run!! Brilliant stuff!! Those 2lbs are quaking in their boots ;)

Thanks Clinquant and Sammy,

I've been rubbish at logging in here and keeping up with diaries so catching right up tonight watching Girls.

Clinquant-you're doing so amazingly well,I'm really impressed.

My legs are going to ache in the morning but I don't care...it's worth it.Once upon a time I could run 10k so I'll do it again and I'll be skinnier for it too.

Had a great day today.Yes my legs were a bit sore but not as bad as I expected them to be to be honest.

Mixed it up a bit today food wise-breakfast was a raspberry shake,lunch;chicken soup,dinner;porridge pancake with shredded chicken and then my yummy lemon bar!!

All in all a great day :)

Had a great day today.Yes my legs were a bit sore but not as bad as I expected them to be to be honest.

Mixed it up a bit today food wise-breakfast was a raspberry shake,lunch;chicken soup,dinner;porridge pancake with shredded chicken and then my yummy lemon bar!!

All in all a great day :)

Not just me with the wobbly legs recently haha! Go you having a great day :)

pancake sounds lush...really need to get round to trying them xx

Oh MrsFTB pancakes are yummy-I make mine with an egg and water,dry fry on one side then put under the grill so it bubbles up...I haven't experimented with fillings yet but even in its own they are yummy....

I'm hoping that the run will be as easy tomorrow night.There is no way I stayed in ketosis over the weekend but running should distract me from the hunger,right?If I have the energy to run that is....

Go you on the running!! I'm literally slouched on the sofa eating my SnS cake and my legs are feeling like jelly!! Have just done all my challenges as I nearly let today slip by without doing them, but suddenly clicked my body into action and jumped up and did them all in one go - now my body hates me! Actually hates me!!
Bedtime soon me thinks!!

Xx

I'm trying to follow your lead Sammy!You over there in the 9's with all your challenges done and kicking the crap out of this weight-just fab:)
I've made my jelly for tomorrow and I'm thinking that I'll try the morning shake/evening porridge again tomorrow.I felt so much better doing it that way today.Life is tough when all I have to worry about is when to eat what pack!!!

Ha ha I like organising my packs and deciding what to have and when!! I'm trying a no bar for 24 hours approach!! Although I did replace it with a weird cake! Ha ha xx

Had an early weigh in today ladies as,like Sammy I'm having a meal tonight...3lb off (2 of which are the gain from last week!)...so currently 11st 8.

Happy with that!!

Back