Binge

hunter42

Omg i am devastated. I just ate a big bag of malteasers and a drifter! I am so annoyed with myself. In your experience, could I redeem myself by Monday WI? Any tips would be greatly appreciated!!! X x

This could have been worse! Try not to beat yourself up and enjoy them! Then maybe do some more exercise to make up for it? (we all slip) ;-)

Just get yourself back on plan, drink plenty of water, lots of super free and work the body magic. Learn from this and move on - it's not end of the world. If you really want to achieve your goals then you will make this work. Good luck :)

Don't panic! You didn't just eat half of the EEC Lard Mountain single handedly! (EEC, so eighties!:8855:)

You had a bit of a binge. Nothing too catastrophic, could have been FAR worse. Get back on plan, stick to it the rest of the week, and keep your fingers crossed, and you might just be pleasantly surprised.

Thanks a mill. Im just so annoyed with myself!!! I was like a kid eating them stuffing them into my mouth!!!!!! Bag packed for the gym tomorrow. It was not worth it to be honest.

I did the same thing today.... Had a huuuuuge chocolate cupcake, god knows how many syns. But like others have said we need to pick ourselves up and get straight back on plan.

And mine didn't feel worth it either..... Oh what are we all like....

Yesterday was worse for me, throughout the day i had 2 packs of crisps, a twix, a chocolate digestive bar, 3 sausages and that was it.....i think!!

Just totally fell off the wagon but feel rubbish for it and back on track today!!

It happens to the best of us :) xxx

Thanks a mill. Im just so annoyed with myself!!! I was like a kid eating them stuffing them into my mouth!!!!!! Bag packed for the gym tomorrow. It was not worth it to be honest.

Remember that ^^ & how you feel now....and that will encourage you not to do it again :)

If it makes you feel any better, I did the same on Thursday with Dominos and Ben and Jerrys. Felt terrible afterwards but got straight back on plan. Like Pickle said, good on you for not letting it become a bad week x

Back