Binged last night!

Kgo123

Have woken up feeling awful this morning, not only is it star week for me, but last night I had about 40 syns - on wine, sweets and crisps! Can't believe it, been on the diet about five weeks and for some reason completely went off track last night! I can't even say I was flexisynning as I have been having 10-15 this past week as away visiting family.

Feel dreadful, just going to make sure I don't weigh myself and try to cut back today.

Hope everyone is having a good bank holiday

Don't dwell on it too much, there's not much you can do about it now except get back on track :) its nice to have a treat every now and again! X

Don't beat yourself up about it as long as today you get back on track you will be fine :)

I've done the same I'm full of a cold n feeling sorry for myself so binged friday and was going to have a good day yesterday but again felt sorry for myself n binged again! Can't get my head back into it!! Im not feeling poorly today though and im going out tonight so gonna try my best n eat slimming world friendly today because don't wanna b any more bloated than i am already to go out tonight....dreading what the scales will say :( x

Don't beat yourself up, and don't let yourself get into the "I've blown it now" mindset - one night's wobble is just that... so start afresh this morning and make sure the damage doesn't have a chance to stick! ;)

Yes like others have said draw a line under it don't worry about it and get back on track today. Make sure you go to class even if you don't want to. We all have bad days, I'm feeling like that today hungry, fed up and I don't know why. X good luck

Thank you all! Having a better day so far :) did exercise on stepper machine but enjoying a small wine before Sunday lunch!

Back