Bingo wings guys and gals?

Eternalflame

Excited about the new me!
Have been doing some arm exercises in the last 3 weeks and I am shocked at how my arms have changed :D. and wanted to share this with all other CD ppl on here.

Wondered if anyone else would like to do them as a 12 week challenge with me.

The exercises I am doing are:

• Stand up straight and put both hands out straight above your head. Lock your hands and pull down to the nape of your neck. Repeat 15 times.
  • Stand up and put your arms out straight pointed away from your body. Slowly circle your hands, so they are actually forming circles. Repeat for 15 reps and reverse for 15.
My arms have been really flabby, but have seen some small muscle and flabbyness has reduced too. Its great to loose weight, but why not tone while you do?

This routine will only take your 5 minutes. Do it in the morn, last thing at night, or anytime you get 5.

I have also been doing the 100 sit up a day challenge, this has been for 4 weeks now and again, difference is amazing! I've had 3 C sections and my muscles have always been lapse, but they are a lot tighter and easier to hold my tummy in now too.

So girls... are you up for a 12 week challenge to change your body shape while you loose the lb's???

Hey Me too.... I don't want to be waving goodbye someone and 5 mins later my arms are still going for it!!

Count me in Nikki im sick of mine, i could even fly with them, ive been using weights over my head, but would love to join in.

Witchy.. you do make me laugh hunni. I remember my nan's arms all wibbly wobbly when I was really young and I asked her why her arms wobbled when she waved.. Now I know what she means.. But they are getting better, now I've been doing this. Good to have you out train to toned arms.. I'll add you in too:

Eternalflame Wk 1, Wednesday - Done
Elay Wk 1,
Timeforme Wk1,
Witchy Wk 1

hehe there proper wibbly

add me too please love, I'm going swimming tomoro for the first time in a couple of years (gulp) and will hopefully join up with aqua aerobics too (double gulp) xxxx

First exercise done today will do it again at lunch time

Me too please
Wed-done
Thurs-done

Hi Ladies, I've added Sass, Ejsmee and Daiseydoo, welcome to the thread. We have 14 weeks, of the challenge, if you can copy and paste the last list, each time you have done yours and then add next to your name, it would be great. I've colour coded you all, but if we have more ppl joining, then this may double up. But for now, it will be easy for you to straight to your name:

Eternalflame Wk 1, Wednesday - Done, Thurs - Done
Elay Wk 1,
Timeforme Wk1, Wed- Done, Thurs - Done
Witchy Wk 1
Furrysmudge - Wk1
Ejsmee Wk 1
Daiseydoo wk 1 - Wed - Done, Thurs - Done
Sass Wk 1

I did mine first thing, then again at lunch.. off to Barbados end of July, so need all the help I can get :character00116:.

:party0019::party0019:

xxx

Eternalflame Wk 1, Wednesday - Done, Thurs - Done
Elay Wk 1,
Timeforme Wk1, Wed- Done, Thurs - Done
Witchy Wk 1
Furrysmudge - Wk1- Weds-done Thurs-done
Ejsmee Wk 1
Daiseydoo wk 1 - Wed - Done, Thurs - Done
Sass Wk 1

Thankyou for adding me to the list eternalflame, i will start :character00116: tomorrow now as i have had a busy day and im feeling really lazy tonight :D

Back