Bio oil has it worked for you>?

Fatty_no_more

Slimming for my children
Ok so i am nearing the end of my big tub and have been putting it on morning and night since i got it and even bathing in it (so it has gone down quicker) my skin feels lovely but the streatch marks havent gone.

HAs anyone else had any disappearing acts of the streatch marks? and how long has it taken?
Mine are still deep red! :cry:

I used Bio oil throughout my pregnancy and for a year after. My skin felt soft and I would say the stretch marks were less red and angry looking but still very much present. There is no miracle cure for stretch marks - once the skin is damaged, that's it. You can reduce the appearance but not get rid of them. It is still good to moisturise your skin, espacially when you are losing weight. x

I have been using it since I started lighter life, and the texture of my skin has improved, I had existing stretch marks around my tummy and upper arms and although not red looking (I have olive skin- so they were kind of light brown in colour) they were visible, since using Bio oil I noticed that they are less visible and the skin seems more smooth.

I think once you get stretch marks the most you can do is try and moisturise your skin and give it lots of care and attention -seems like you have been doing that, I don't think mine will fade completely but my skin has certainly benefited from all the massaging and moisturising I have been doing lately.

Not used Bio Oil but my stretch marks, mainly on my arms and tum, have faded to become almost invisible now. They will never go & the effects are def visibleas the skins wrinkles in a most attraqctive way, now the fat layers have decreased!! LOL!! However, after trying many many body lotions I can now thoroughly recommend the Superdrug Vitamin E lotion. Its dirt cheap, smells fab and makes my skin feel lovely too. I even use the one with a bit of shimmer in, to make me feel all girly and special!!

Back