Birthday dilema?!

Hiya, i have only been doing the diet for 2 days now so cant give u much advice on that front but i just wanted to let u know that i have the same dilemma as my birthday is the 12th april and to tell u wot i have planned. I personally dont want to mess up weeks of hard work so have arranged with my partner and mates to go to thorpe park, i can take my shakes with me and have loads of fun too!!!
Also (correct me if im wrong) but ur body is/will be in ketosis so if u eat it would ruin this and u would need to wait for it to kick in again........hungry for days afterwards, is one meal worth that? Afterall there is always ur next birthday!
good luck wotever u decide and have a good one xxx :D
Thats a good idea, im must admit i am thinking about sticking to the diet, hope you have a great time at thorpe park xx

Well KERED MIRACLES DO HAPPEN ,......I HAVEN'T EATEN FOR THREE WEEKS!!!!LOL XX

I personally would not break the diet because I know as soon as I eat food I will not want to return to this, I will just saying to myself 'I'll just have one more protien meal' etc etc...
My mum is doing a buffet on Easter Sunday. She does not know I am on this diet as she would go up the wall, she is very stuck in her ways and some things are best left alone!!!!! I will have to go to the buffet but I'll say I have a upset tummy or something because I am not going to waste the last 6 weeks just for one day (plus my sister and mum stll get me a Easter egg and I am 35!!!!!) I'll put them away or give them to my kids!!!
Good luckxxxx

Thats a good idea, im must admit i am thinking about sticking to the diet, hope you have a great time at thorpe park xx
Thanks, i will definately be making sure that i have a great time, cant wait!!!!
I think that you definately wont regret sticking to ur diet and missing the meal when u get on the scales, good luck xxx :D

I personally would not break the diet because I know as soon as I eat food I will not want to return to this, I will just saying to myself 'I'll just have one more protien meal' etc etc...
My mum is doing a buffet on Easter Sunday. She does not know I am on this diet as she would go up the wall, she is very stuck in her ways and some things are best left alone!!!!! I will have to go to the buffet but I'll say I have a upset tummy or something because I am not going to waste the last 6 weeks just for one day (plus my sister and mum stll get me a Easter egg and I am 35!!!!!) I'll put them away or give them to my kids!!!
Good luckxxxx
Hiya, its easter that im dreading.......there's nothing better than easter egg chocolate!!!! Well, except being slim lol! :D
Wont they notice ur weight loss? x

another option would be to host a dinner party! that way you could ensure that you only had protein and salad? and you can serve others carbs!
you could also use the fact that you have cooked allday as an exuse not to eat too much?
or just ignore your birthday! - i have had to eat salmon and spinach on this diet and i still lost and stayed in ketosis, but i do know that i could not go through the whole getting into ketosis thing again! xx

well i know i am stirring things up a little bit, but birthdays are meant to be fun - you should do what you want i have broken from this diet and found it really hard to get back on but i mostly ate fish and chicken and salad (although i also had pizza and kebab, but i didnt but on any weight just stayed the same. I have 3 stone still to go and i dont mind too much that it is going to take a bit longer, so long as you get there in the end.

Its whatever works for you thats what counts - its my birthday on the 8 th and me and my bf are going away for a few days and i have the menu planned its only a few days and at least i know i can get back on this thing.

But you do have to be determined - good luck whatever you decide xx

by the way first week back on again i lost 7 lb nice after the smaller amounts i was getting

Back