Bit of rambling...Sticking to exercise this week

hippychicken

Me again, I was disappointed with myself for not exercising as much as I should have last week, so even thought I was v tired from working double shift yesterday, I went gym this morning before lectures feel pleased I did it burnt about 400 cals but very tired now and I'm working after uni tonight, anyways hope everyone had good weekend :)

Good for you for going even though you were tired. It's hard work I know, but exercising really does make all the difference I think, it really helps :)

I do all my exercise at home, wish I could go to a gym...... there's one only 10 minutes from my house but I just can't afford it at the moment, the fees are shocking!

The gym is forbidden for me - by the husband - so I am having to use fitness DVDs. In all fairness I dont mind so much, can exercise in the confort of my own home, without people watching and thinking I am like a whale dancing!

Saves me money too in the long run!

I'm a student so am at my uni gym so £130 for year which Is ideal for me, I'm loving the gym at moment such a natural high :eek:) Delong very good about how I'm doing at moment

Well done Hippychicken! Just remember that something is better than nothing so even if you only go once a week you will benefit, keep up the good work!

I've gone a bit mad last week went 4 times last week and went today I burnt 510 cals today making me feel v tired though, I'm doing ok v pleased with myself :)

Back