Bit panick!y..

eddiesmum2002

As (sorry if off subject!) have sneaky feeling I may not be getting * week this weekend!!

Me and partner had a little accident last weekend which just so happened to be right in the middle of my cycle :raincloud:
And since this weekend, with around 6 days to go I've been feeling sicky, hot and heartburny, could completely be all in the mind, you guys know how that works no doubt!! Kinda like hunger, once its in the head there it's staying around a while!!

I'm more concerned that I'll fall off the wagon as I've done soo well and wan't to continue. Just wanted to get it off my chest..got about 4 days til I'm due, fingers and toes, and eddie my 6 month old's toes!!! crossed!! xxxx

P.s sorry if this is in the wrong place/off topic xx

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh too exciting for words!!!!! Make sure you update when you test lol!!

I so will if mr * week doesnt arrive by say sunday latest hehe nervousss!!! And totally irresponsible, but thats life :p xx

Hehe, everything happens for a reason ;)

I'm sort've happy either way :) just hope I can keep up with the plan, lost 1.5st whilst pregnant with eddie from april to feb this year!! Xxx

Hi

I'm new but just wanted to say....how exciting:D I will be looking for an update too.

Feeling the same today girls, off it and sicky and not very excited about tea xx

Cant you go get an early test like First Response lol. I wanna know. x

Oooh it's exciting!

My little boy was 5 1/2 months old when I found out I was expecting again!

It's the best thing we've ever done! They are just 3 and just 2 now and the very best of friends and although it's hard work it's also easier in a way because they entertained each other and the bottle making/nappy changes were just one long stretch rather than getting used to it all again.

Good luck!

Test test! I hope the result is what you want xxx and I'm sure you can stick to it!

You will cope and just think what a joy it will be to have the two of them grow up together.

Wishing you all you wish yourself.

hugs xxx

I dont think there was as i believe she re-introduced herself back onto the forum with the view to lose weight,but no mention of baby.

just a little note to say, if your not expecting, i hope it wasnt too dissapointing for you, and that you just have more time to get the figure you want before the time is 100% right for the next little one. all my love xx

Back