Bits in throat :-(

single+2angel

Morning Everyone,

I have a question maybe someone could answer it.
The 2nd day now I have a feeling in my throat, like a small ball :eek: got stuck in there and no amount of water can make it disappear??
It's quiet annoying,and sometimes its kind of 'hurt' :(
Did go to a GP appointment yesterday and there is nothing wrong with my throat or tonsils.
Please help!!
Thanks!
:family2:

Last edited:
Not sure, but probably due to lack of food ie solid food cure? drink shed loads of water and also i think we all imagine these little side effects even if they are not there!

yeah many of us get this, its another reminder that ketosis is here!

i scrape as far back on my tongue as i can and eventually it does go. mine feels like a mass of hair stuck in my throat. lovely! xxx

yeah, it's a common feeling - but offset by the benefits oif ketosis and LT!

keep drinking the water. and also hot drinks help :)

I can sympathise with everyone who gets this, it is rather irritating, I too feel like I have a fur ball stuck in my throat, when I came off TFR for my holiday and ate again it did go, so dont worry its purey pyschological (sp?). x

Wow that is sooo cool, I thought I was the only one so I did not mention it. It seemed odd that I could feel something stuck in my throat even though I have not eaten aything.

I have this phobia of flying creatures (specially ladybirds) and I was dreading that one went in my mouth while I was sleeping. I feel soooo much better now :D

Wow that is sooo cool, I thought I was the only one so I did not mention it. It seemed odd that I could feel something stuck in my throat even though I have not eaten aything.

I have this phobia of flying creatures (specially ladybirds) and I was dreading that one went in my mouth while I was sleeping. I feel soooo much better now :D

Lol, Jesi :D
that is exactly what I was thinking yesterday.That is why I gone to the GP. I was thinking it's a spider or a bug stuck there before night, lol lmao!!!
x:family2:

Back