Blades4life Slimming World Food Diary - Good/Bad I will report lol

LOL, I like you're thinking! :D
But I don't think it ''really'' works like that :D...or does it?:rolleyes::D

Well actually i had this convo with my consultant and the fish from the fish shop is only synned because of the batter so my theory might work lol

I was always told if you only eat the fish it's free so I'd say the syns is the batter.

I actually don't like the batter so if we ever have Fish and chips I only have the fish and try to make sw chips whilst hubby gets it lol

The batter was rock hard so thats only reason i let half lol

Well in 2 hours i will know my fate lol

Fingers crossed sweetie

Thank you hun xx Pleased to report a 1lb loss :D Gonna really go for it this week and try and lose a good amount. Only 1.5lbs away from my stone award eeek :D

Yay a massive well done.

Thanks :D Just had two hifi light bars for my breakfast lol going to make some soup once shopping as come and thinking pork steaks with veg and apple mash for tea :D

Well had a good weigh in and lost a pound :D Gonna really push boat out and try and lose a good amount this week.

Here is todays food....

Breakfast
2 hifi light Caramel & chocolate bars (hexb)

Lunch
Homemade tomato & beef soup
Banana
Grapes

Tea
Pork steaks (fat removed), Mash (1 syn for margarine), mixed veg, 200ml gravy (3 syns), 1 tbsp. apple sauce (1 syn)

Total syns 5 :D

Pleased with todays food diary, planned already for tomorrow and thinking maybe spaghetti Bolognese for tea or a SW friendly fry up lol

Well done on the loss!
go for it , for next week, you know you wanna:D lol

Im planning to hehe xx need a cheerleading squad to cheer me on lol

Another good day food wise although was a high syn day so want to try and keep em slightly lower xx
So here is todays food...

Breakfast
Porridge (hexa & b) with 2 tsps chocolate spread (3 syns)

Lunch
Homemade beef & tomato soup
Luscious lemon greek style yoghurt (0.5 syn)

Tea
2x lincolnshire style sausages (5 syns), bacon, 2 eggs, tomatoes, mushrooms, baked beans & 1 slice of toast (5 syns)

Still under syns so happy but last time i had a week with high syn days i maintain so want to try and stay at 10 or under x

Well another good day food wise but been a bit up & down in general as had my son with a slightly dicky tummy, then argued with my mum plus felt a bit bloated too.
So here is todays food...

Breakfast
Porridge (hexa & b) with 2 tsps. chocolate spread (3 syns)

Lunch
Homemade beef & tomato soup

Tea
Mince beef hash (carrots, cumin, potatoes, garlic, onions, soya mince, parsley, oregano)

Drinks
Dilute squash, tea (hexa allowance)

Total syns 3 (gone to extreme to too low lol)

Make that 5 syns as im now having a yummy options belgium chocolate that comes in at a little 2 syns lol xx ooo i do so love slimming world :)

Back