Blergh! - FatFairNForty(ish) - my diary

Jennie

I saw the toon pics yesterday and u looked beautiful on the pics! U were all happy and smiley.. and with your commitment you will be even more gorgeous by the summer!

hey Jennie,
when i have been down this week you just being there & sending your support has been really helpful so don't underestimate how much help words & thoughts can be, as much help as physically being there can be.
have a good time tonight, what you doing ?
xx:)

Hiya Jennie,
There must be something in the Northants water because I don't feel any different this week either. So maybe Ailsa will have to cheer both of us up!? Good luck with the weigh in, I'll be there at 8.30 for the moment of doom!!
Julia xx

very briefly...

Jennie

I saw the toon pics yesterday and u looked beautiful on the pics! U were all happy and smiley.. and with your commitment you will be even more gorgeous by the summer!
awww thanks Kirstin.. I was happy and smiley, lol, it was a fun time! Good thing is that the pics have given me a reality check (and that's not a bad thing) :D

hey Jennie,
when i have been down this week you just being there & sending your support has been really helpful so don't underestimate how much help words & thoughts can be, as much help as physically being there can be. have a good time tonight, what you doing ? xx:)
:D Thanks Cheryl. We're just going to spend the evening in the pub I think. Will let you know tomorrow! lol (unless home in time tonight!! - doubtful with my 11pm self-inflicted curfew - might break that for Mr K ;) ;) :eek: :D

Hiya Jennie, There must be something in the Northants water because I don't feel any different this week either. So maybe Ailsa will have to cheer both of us up!? Good luck with the weigh in, I'll be there at 8.30 for the moment of doom!! Julia xx
Hiya Julia, well mine turns out that it's coz I'm not a hell of a lot different. LOL Lost 1.2lbs this week, which is ok as I did AAM and it was only 6 days and I know I've not been drinking enough water.. so.. all in all, I'm ok with that (it isn't the smallest loss I've ever had.. lol) Fingers crossed for you this evening! :D Be sure to let me know!

Week 15 weigh in result

Well, I'm not upset but I did only lose 1.2lbs this week.

Not upset because I didn't have any expectations, plus I do feel bloated, and haven't been drinking enough water.. might have to make some hot water drinks with the powder flavouring in to get my levels up a bit this week.

Also, and not an excuse, but only been 6 days as I moved my weigh in to Mondays. So.. hopefully next week will see me moving down into the 17's (currently at 18stone 1.4lbs) :D

Still happy though and glad I had my AAM week as I do love eating real food.. lol Have to go and get ready now - no idea what to wear!!!!! Argh! I'm so excited.. lol.. gonna see him in less than 2 hours!! Yippeeeeeeeee :eek: :D :D :D

way to go girl, i only lost 1/2 lb this week, but i'm ok with that cos i know EXACTLY why, new day tommorrow & time to get back in the zone

Well done on your loss Jennie, anything is better than putting it on, and 1 and a half is great if you're feeling a bit bloated. I lost 3lbs which takes me up to 50lbs in total. Not as impressive as your 5 stone I know, but I'm pretty chuffed with it. Hope the date went well with Mr K. Ju x

Hi Hun!

Was lovely to talk to you today...... hope you've had a nice evening.....:)

Don't forget to let me have the details of the course so we can meet for a glass of sparkly stuff (water my dear, water....LOL)

Speak soon.

Love

Well done on your loss Jennie, anything is better than putting it on, and 1 and a half is great if you're feeling a bit bloated. I lost 3lbs which takes me up to 50lbs in total. Not as impressive as your 5 stone I know, but I'm pretty chuffed with it. Hope the date went well with Mr K. Ju x
Hey - as I keep saying - this isn't a competition, and 50lbs is bloody incredible!!!! SO don't compare honey- celebrate YOUR loss too! You have done superbly!! (We HAVE to get together! lol) Date was oooooooooh so good! :D :D :D Will drone on later.. lol ;)

way to go girl, i only lost 1/2 lb this week, but i'm ok with that cos i know EXACTLY why, new day tommorrow & time to get back in the zone
still and all, half a pound off is better than half a pound on eh ;) :D and today IS a new day and get back in the zone :D :D :D

Hi Hun!Was lovely to talk to you today...... hope you've had a nice evening.....:) Don't forget to let me have the details of the course so we can meet for a glass of sparkly stuff (water my dear, water....LOL)Speak soon. Love
It was ace chatting with you, I had a fantastic evening! Oh, thanks for the reminder - will get onto that right now!! Just on my third huge mug of water in an hour.. I went to Asda on my way in to work this morning and bought 4 2 litre bottles of water, 8 2litre bottles of Perfectly Clear Strawberry/Kiwi and 4 of Perfectly Clear Red Apple still. (Ailsa told me yesterday about the red apple still being ok :D :D :D)I'm so glad - I was getting sick of water! (I so wish I liked the taste of tea and coffee... :() ah well.. here's to another week of SSing and hopefully getting into the 17's next weigh in! :D

well done jennie you are doing absolutely brilliant... watch you will lose a stone or something next week :D :D :D

delighted things are going well with mr k, ya soooo deserve it!!

love

Gen xx

My date with Mr K...

Well, I did write this a few minutes ago but the internet is playing silly beggars!

You know that feeling where, when you think something lovely and get that 'ready-brek' glow? It's kind like that when I just think about Mr K! :D:eek:

He woke me in the morning with a call, :D , and throughout the day there were texts and messages... and another call on his way to meet me.. I actually got there on time! (Having spent far too long deliberating what to wear!) I plumped for jeans, blue boots (I love 'em) and a grey and white top (like a jumper) which I know is too big, but it's warm and looks ok-ish. Anyway.. he was waiting in the car park as I pulled up.

Instant heart skip! lol I parked up, leapt out of the car and into his huge hug :D :D :D How lovely it is to be with someone who wants so much, to be with me too :D :D :D :D

We kissed (as you do) lol, and then went into the pub, found a quiet corner (not difficult as hardly a soul in there) and he ordered the drinks.. lol.. the barman didn't look too impressed - it cost nowt! He was drinking soda water with lemon and lime in and I was having my usual pint of tap! lol As he sat down he explained that he thought it would be supportive of him to drink water with me. (Bless - how lovely is that!!!!!) So, we sat.. and for a while we just grinned inanely (we do alot of that) lol.. and then he asked me to tell him about my life - not recent as he knows lots about that, but where I was born etc etc.. so... I did! I never noticed any glazed expressions so he clearly wasn't bored.. he was lovely though.. resting his hand on my leg.. (sent tingles through me I can tell ya!!!!!) and nodding, and smiling, and.. when it got to the bit about my dad dying.. his eyes filled up and he gave me a hug.. It's a time in my life that I don't tend to revisit very often - and it was insome ways hard to share it with him, but in others, so absolutely right. Y'know?

Having had more than enough of hearing my own voice, I asked him to return the favour and he did... we have different but in some ways similar backgrounds. Each with out own challenges and peaks and troughs. We talked for hours.. barely touched our drinks... I'm not really sure how it happened but before we knew it, it was past 11pm and we didn't want to leave! So we didn't.. we carried on talking until the barman asked us (very politely) to leave. lol I didn't want to leave him, he didn't want to leave me. We both agreed that this had been a very significant date for us both. We had shared things with one another that we have never shared with anyone.. and on so many levels too.

I thought my head was going to explode when we were saying goodbye.. I think if we both hadn't got to drive home and go to work today, we would have been stood in the cold in that car park even now!

Neither of us wanted the evening to end... and we both said so too.. I can't tell you how much I like him.. his hugs, his kisses.. his mannerisms.. his intellect... his humour.. his empathy.. his compassion..

Anyway *sighs.. we did part and talked on the phone as we drove off in opposite directions.. I think that the next time we meet... well.. all I can say is this - from sparks to roaring flames... don't think that's too far off! Bit worrying really - but not thinking about it now! (well, that's not strictly true.. lol,. been thinking about it a lot!! LOL).

But this is so much more than that basic animal stuff.. this is something so very special.. VERY special... :D

Drove home (don't remember the journey at all, lol) and climbed into bed.. lay awake for hours.. am knackered today.. but.. with his calling me this morning I'm still smiling.. still up here on my cloud.. along with him... and we're both enjoying the view! :D

Seeing him again next week.. (got the Portsmouth do this weekend)... and also SO looking forward to our Valentines Celebration! (Perhaps I should take a Fire Extinguisher with me to that!!!) lol

He's lovely, and he thinks I am too. :D That alone is something to smile about. :D :D :D

He's lovely, and he thinks I am too. :D That alone is something to smile about. :D :D :D

Well Jennie, sounds like a man with great taste :) You know we've never met, but I feel like I know you so well through your posts and you really do come across as a very lovely lady and I'm truly thrilled for you and your lovely Mr K. I love reading your diary as it always puts a smile on my face in the mornings, and watching this romance unfold makes me feel really priviledged and touched - so thank you for sharing it with us all. :)

And just to add that I'm really looking forward to the Birmingham meet to get to meet you and all the other Miniminers that are going too - be lovely to put some faces to the people that I feel I know & care about.

Have a great day

Dotty - with a warm gooey feeling around her heart :)

p.s. well done on the weight loss - it's all in the right direction :)

Hi Jennie.... swooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn is all i can say... my heart melts reading ur description of mr k.. so happy for ya... bit jealous but in a 'i'm delighted for ya' kinda way!!!!

love

Gen xx

Jennie, how lucky you are to have met someone that makes you feel like that, it something not everyone gets to experience.
on these cold chilly days (& the chill of ketosis) it must be wonderful having that lovely warm feeling inside you.
Long may it last

Seeing him again next week.. (got the Portsmouth do this weekend)... and also SO looking forward to our Valentines Celebration! (Perhaps I should take a Fire Extinguisher with me to that!!!) lol

Hey Jennie

So pleased for you, Mr K sounds lovely.... sounds like you had the most special night.... really happy for you, you deserve some happiness, care and by the sound of it some sizzling hot times!!!!!

Kx

How does one stop grinning broadly? My colleagues must think me a mad woman!

*SIGH*

Your dates sound so simple and understatedly wonderful! :D

Hi Jennie

I am so pleased for you. He sounds lovely and so caring. As for boring him with your talking - never!! You keep us all fascinated with your diary here on Minimins and I am sure you would make a brilliant author. You have such an eye for detail. Keep enjoying him.

Back