Blimey, getting started again is hard work ...

Let's do it together ladies ... hour by hour if necessary

Right....I've decided to get over the 'being ashamed for not sticking to it over christmas' and go to weigh in tonight. I'm a bit scared of what I have gained over the past 2 weeks, but if I don't go I can't deal with it. The annoying thing is I now have 2 spare weeks worth of packs...can I legitimately 'take a break' from LL for a few weeks to catch up on the backlog (I could still go to pop in's to get weighed)? Or do I have to wait until I am nearly at target weight and use them up then...what do you think? Any advice? Thanks x

I don't know, I'm in the same situation. Could really do with not buying another week. Am going to have to man up and face the music tonight too. I think it's nearly a stone on, very depressing, but going back is the best thing to do.

Hmm. Not sure why, but finding it difficult to get in the zone. I do fine during the day, but preparing dinner for my daughters and hubby is a killer! Why don't I stop and think rather than picking?! Good luck with weigh in, mimi.

My daughter is with her Dad until Friday so I haven't had to cook any meals yet, that's got to be why I'm not struggling so far. Not looking forward to food shops and nice food in the fridge :(

Good luck with your weigh-in mimi. If it was me, i'd wait until I was close to target and use them up then, as long as they were still in date lol

Well I'm chuffed to bits! FINALLY got through day 1...

Just having my last pack of asparagus soup then will head to bed to avoid any temptations.

Day 1 is always the hardest for me so hopefully that's me on my way.

Hope everyone else has done well x

2 days done on plan and going to stay on plan now.

Weigh in done, 12lbs on. How horrific. I wish I could say I enjoyed every mouthful, but I didn't. Went to group tonight and it was fab, the girls there are so great. So fresh start tomorrow, as if it's week 1 again. Really re motivated and going for a drop in on Sat which will help. Hoorah!

Good luck on your restart Ju - I gained 13lbs over xmas (I'm doing Exante) but restarted on 27th and have lost 9lbs this week - so in a week's time what you gained will be almost gone and it'll be like the exesses of Christmas never happened.

Hard all this eh?

(it's Beth by the way) x

Good like ju on your starting back. I'm on day 2 & got a bad headache but just going to keep drinking through it x

We have our class tonight, first one. Cant WAIT! need a good few days under my belt, plenty of water and see what next thursday weigh in brings...really hoping to get three stone off by May so I will reach goal! we're going to all do really well :) whoop x

Day 1 and still going. Determined to get through today. I've also got about 3 stone to go (once ive lost the Xmas excess) hoping to shift it by the end of April. Well done people, keep going! X

Keep going, day 1 is defo the hardest. I've got my first returners class tonight so 1st weigh in but got weighed about 2 weeks b4 Xmas so will find out how much I've gained!

Good luck to everyone else with weigh-in tonight

Jen x

Hi Ladies,
Hope you had a great meeting...Everyone was really positive about the coming months in my meeting last night. They are all re-charged and raring to go. Hope yours was inspiring too.

Hi my meeting was great, only 3 of us stayed for the group but it was good as we got a better chat with our counsellor. We put our goals in place for the coming months so all excited about getting back into it.

Hope everyone else is well x

Got through day 1 so feeling much more positive. Long may it last! The group is great. My goal for the next 4 weeks is to lose the Christmas weight and get in to the 13s. Keep motivated people, we can do it x

Day 3 today, feel a bit crap so hoping that's me going into ketosis....or maybe it'll be tomorrow!

Feeling its easier now I'm 'in the zone', class last night has spurred me on & knowing you gals are going through the same thing x

Well done, keep going. I managed to get rid of 3lbs yesterday. Amazing the difference one day makes physically and psychologically. We can do it! x

Well, I have started again, finally. Put 12lbs on over Christmas (ooops) so not too impressed! Have just got through day 1 so feeling more positive. My LLC was brilliant, very supportive and she has let me not order the packs for next week so I can use up some of my 'spares'. Well done everyone else...keep going! x

We're all doing really well, went for a pop in this morning and have lost 6lbs of the 12 I put on, so half way there!! Keep going peeps!!

Back