Bloody boobs

Give some to me!!!

If mine shrink much they'll be inverted!

You can gladly have some of mine, I hate them and it will save me having a reduction!

Hand it over!! lol

Well I need all the help I can get!

To be fair, once I've got rid of my belly more, my boobs will be more noticeable, it'll be fine!

Funny Ive just come across this thread when I just made one worried Id lose the little I have! We are never happy are we :) I see alot of larger boobed women want them smaller and smaller want bigger lets all swap somehow ;-)

Haha I'll upload later!

i was a 36F before i started cambridge, and i think mine may have gone down, but only slightly - a cup size or two.

but what REALLY narks me, is that now i'm a 14 around my waist (i could have cried when i tried on that skirt from asos last night and it fit ) but i'm still wearing size 18 jackets on top because 16s are tight around the bloody bangers!!!!!!! AAAA

Mince,this post has cheered me up, because I thought I was the only one with that problem! When my bmi is 24/25 my boobs were still forcing me into 18 tops, and I was a 14 bottom due to my waist which is still big even when at goal. I am finding that my boobs are hardly shrinking again on this diet,despite a loss of 4st so far.

Sorry that your narked news makes me feel better about myself, but no-one ever believed I was an 18 on top when I was slim, and at least someone understands about blinking big bangers! x

same problem for me too, stupid blinking things :( xx

Mince,this post has cheered me up, because I thought I was the only one with that problem! When my bmi is 24/25 my boobs were still forcing me into 18 tops, and I was a 14 bottom due to my waist which is still big even when at goal. I am finding that my boobs are hardly shrinking again on this diet,despite a loss of 4st so far.

Sorry that your narked news makes me feel better about myself, but no-one ever believed I was an 18 on top when I was slim, and at least someone understands about blinking big bangers! x

haha mrs t ! bloody things! i have an interview tomorrow (eek) - which is why i bought the new clothes - and i thought i'd get a new bra for added confidence so i went to get measured at bravissimo. the lady says "oh, you're almost a 32 now, but we'll keep you at 34 just for this interview so you're comfortable. so... 34 and up a cup size! 34ff!" as if it was some PRIZE!

i was like.... SO THEY'RE GROWING? and she said, no, you've gone down a back and up a cup, which means you're losing weight but keeping your boobs which is fantastic!!!

my face was a picture :mad:

Good luck with the interview, but sadly think we will always have blinking big bangers even if we were like skeletons elsewhere. Maybe Gok could help us x

it was the same for me i had always been a 44G, i lost a few stone then went and got measured and tomy shock i was told a 38 even though i measured 40 underneath my boobs, and then she said lovely you a 38JJ i could have died, i thought yes down several back sizes but the cup size had jumped up several i was well gutted. But i always been big so have got used to the fact even though i think with this few more pounds gone i have actually shrunk to a J at present but i not buying anymore bras for a few months.

Mine are shrinking! I lost more off my chest in the first fortnight than off my waist and hips combined! :eek: Want my waist to shrink soooooon!

See that's what I was saying I hope happens to be. My boobs say same size, but as back shrinks, they seemingly grow!

:D

well I hope mine do something in the next 4 weeks, was a 38GG the back is looser but nothing else seems to of changed, I blame judy blume for my boobs lol xx

Haha I remember that book! Are you there God, it's me Margaret? Right?

Back