Bloody Clothe sizes!

caffsean

I've just bought a pair of Next size 16 jeans (admittantly from a car boot! lol) and they are tighter than a ducks bum - and that's watertight! I can't even get them over my hips properly let alone do them up! :sigh:

Yet I've got George, new look and M & Co jeans 16's and they all fit fine, although to be honest I cant walk or breathe properly in them but thats not the point. :p

I'm so glad i'm on this diet! I can't wait to actully get in them properly. ha ha :) But what is it with shops clothes sizes?? they're all so boomin different!

Rant over and thank you for listening/ reading! LMAO

I agree caff, Ive got two different pair of next trousers same size, one falls off and I cant get the others on!! Its crazy ! makes you feel fat and thin all at the same time lol

i have a denim skirt from miss selfrdige that i cant get on at size 16 but one that fits perfect at size 14 from dorathy perkins. i dont get it

Don't worry about it - I have the same pair of trousers in triplicate (for work) - all same store, all same size. One pair is a nice fit, one pair fits where they touch and and third pair are a lie-on-the-bed-and-breathe-in-to-do-up job

xx

They'll all be fitting soon and even be too big before you know it!!!
Emma x

I too have had varying experiences with cloth sizes from different shops but the worst thing I think I have seen is in Mango size 12/14 is an extra large!!!! No wonder many young girls have such a poor body image!!

I too have had varying experiences with cloth sizes from different shops but the worst thing I think I have seen is in Mango size 12/14 is an extra large!!!! No wonder many young girls have such a poor body image!!

And the not so young :rolleyes: (me)

xx

Yeah the worst is when sizes from the same store arent even the same!!! Very annoying.

Back