blown it today :(

queenvic

I feel so bad i was doing so well all day, meal bar for breakfast, shake for lunch, special k mini breaks (98cals) and spag boll for tea (on a small plate) then i couldn't resist there were left overs.. i started picking & picking :( so i prob went over my 600cals and i feel really bad & bloated!! i still have 2 snacks to use today, shall i punish myself and not have them? :cry: i keep wanting to pick all the time, when it comes to tea i wolf it down, i try to eat slow but i cant lol i dont know what to do anymore, i need a food supressent or something? :break_diet:

awww bless ya, i dont know what to say this is my 1st day today and i find it so hard not to eat what i want, i have to lose 2st 12lb so i can get in to my wedding dress in july

good luck in what eva you do xx

thx anna :) i need more will power lol, think it might be 'time of the month creeping up' and i just get hungrier lol.

anyways good luck to you to :)

i know what you mean about will power i dont have any my fiance trys to help but it is still hard got though day 1 though x

I find that when I really want to pick at food i am usually thirsty I have a large drink and if that does not work I try to distract myself by finding something (preferably non food related) and do that. I find exercise helps too.

make up some low fat angel delight (asda and morrisons do some lower fat than the actual brand of angel delight)

or make up some jelly.....

and have that... eat a whole bowl if you need to... will be better than sitting there eating and picking on things that are worse for you...

this is what i do when i know thats what i want to do...
the other night i had 3 weight watchers puddings (a rice one, a mouse one and one of the rich chocolate ones... because i was just in the mood...) i would rather blow my extra cals on something like than than sit there and feel rubbish because ive eaten something worse

Back