Blown it

Meneither

The Me Is Back.........
Blown it bigtime today and today is only day 2 everything was going fine till i got out of bed full details on my blog in the blog section but lets just say i had 150g of mixed nuts 1.5syns per walnut half alone on top of the two slices of my daughters birthday cake. other than that i have been good honest. :break_diet::sign0007:

Tommorow's sorted im staying in bed.

Me.

Hiya me dont worry about it I have done this loads of times. Why dont you cut down your syns for the rest of the week to make up for it.

Well I decided not to stay in bed as the oh (NewBegining Not to be confused with new Beginings) is in bed still feeling poorly think she has the sickness and squits bug.

This morning i awoke with a headache i think mainly due to the cut down in my coffee intake, having only had 3 cups yesterday against the normal 4-8 mugs a day, although i must confess i have a coffee jere made with milk from my healty option a and 2 spoons of sugar 2 syns the plan is to be good today i having a red day, bacon and scrambled egg for breakfast. and for dinner later roast chicken no skin with selectionn of steamed veg curtesy of birdseye.
Im aslo planning ahead for lunch dinner tommorow im cooking a pasta in a pasta sauce 12 syns per jar but as its for me and the oh i take i can half the syns to 6 each, so slowly getting my head round it still a bit confused about the healthy options but getting there.

Me.

Keep at it Martin and you will get there, hope the other half is ok......tell her its a bit extreme to go out and get a sickness bug......she only wanted a head start on you......lol

Back