Blue is my favourite colour..... Lexies journey

Lexie2005 said:
I will never stop being a daily weigher honey xx

Lol, I know, I'm just being cheeky - I can see me ending up as one myself again, especially if (daren't say when!) I end up maintaining. :) xx

Lol, I know, I'm just being cheeky - I can see me ending up as one myself again, especially if (daren't say when!) I end up maintaining. :) xx

I think it's needed then cos it was when I stopped weighing daily I went up a stone, almost like if I don't see it it isn't happening kinda thing

Lexie2005 said:
I think it's needed then cos it was when I stopped weighing daily I went up a stone, almost like if I don't see it it isn't happening kinda thing

Definitely, I won't want to take my eye off it then! And I am getting a bit better at dealing with the constant fluctuations you get, now I know they're to be expected - but I do still get in a grump if the number has gone up mid-week or whenever, lol. :) xx

Definitely, I won't want to take my eye off it then! And I am getting a bit better at dealing with the constant fluctuations you get, now I know they're to be expected - but I do still get in a grump if the number has gone up mid-week or whenever, lol. :) xx

Oh I'm a witch if they've gone up I was mardy this morning cos I'd been so good at the garden party & hoped it would show it was worthwhile & when it wasn't I nearly had a strop but I know my exercise will be back up high again this week, Tuesday & Thursday Zumba & my walk up the hill Wednesday..... Will also be doing a 4 mile walk with my friend, her kids & the dog they're looking after on Tuesday. That combined with HD recipes I am praying will maybe get me that 11 this week. I would be beyond thrilled

Ridiculous, isn't it, how that number dictates our mood?! You know intellectually that any number of things affect it, and that it's very hard to establish a true body weight at any given time, but still get so mad if it's up and elated if it's down! :) xx

Ridiculous, isn't it, how that number dictates our mood?! You know intellectually that any number of things affect it, and that it's very hard to establish a true body weight at any given time, but still get so mad if it's up and elated if it's down! :) xx

Ditto!!!! At least it proves we are normal. Well maybe ;)

See Tracy this is why you shouldn't get weighed daily... Scales are up this morning? they're reading 170.4 so 1lb up from yesterday & 0.4 from Fridays official but I've got 4 days & lots of exercise planned in there to get it down again. Not even sure why they're up to be honest

See Tracy this is why you shouldn't get weighed daily... Scales are up this morning? they're reading 170.4 so 1lb up from yesterday & 0.4 from Fridays official but I've got 4 days & lots of exercise planned in there to get it down again. Not even sure why they're up to be honest

Stupid scales, what they doing to us? x

Lexie2005 said:

Lol, I'm saying nothing! ;) xx

Back