Blue is my favourite colour..... Lexies journey

You drinking enough? Could it be TOTM x

Pedometer for the day & I didn't remember to put it on til I'd been up an hour & I took it off for Zumba. In case you can't see it it's 16443 steps

Attachments

• image-3928262952.jpg
    image-3928262952.jpg
    440.8 KB · Views: 21
Oh bird. :-( Don't be upset. Im sure they will be...and if they're not then its certainly not down to lack of effort. You're clearly doing all the right things.... It'll come off and your hard work will pay off. I promise. :) Good luck and sending you some laxative dust . :) Xx

Wow loads of steps hunni, well done.. Let hope these scales start being nice again in the morning x x

Thanks babe. Think I just seem to jinx it. I was really hoping that when I went back to work next Tuesday i would have it but looking very unlikely after this mornings weigh in..... I was looking earlier & on 1st Feb I was 11:5:6 why did I do back to emotional eating

Thanks babe. Think I just seem to jinx it. I was really hoping that when I went back to work next Tuesday i would have it but looking very unlikely after this mornings weigh in..... I was looking earlier & on 1st Feb I was 11:5:6 why did I do back to emotional eating

I know what you mean Hun, I am sure I have a freak out button, which is just getting in the way, I was 1.5lb off seeing those 11's now 7lb away grrr

I think there is a "freak out we are near goal" mentality if not button.... I'm currently trying to ignore the damn thing! Haven't weighed in yet this morning & am actually not sure if I am going to as early wdpr is attacking me & I've been eating loads of veg even kale!!!

I think there is a "freak out we are near goal" mentality if not button.... I'm currently trying to ignore the damn thing! Haven't weighed in yet this morning & am actually not sure if I am going to as early wdpr is attacking me & I've been eating loads of veg even kale!!!

You and me both, I still haven't been to loo.
Thing is stuff that usually gets people going does opposite to me lol

I'm getting well & truly effed off. They are up again!!! 12:4 which is 2lb above last official weigh in & 2.6lb above Sunday! How is that physically possible I'd have had do eat around 9000 cals over bmr but I've been angelic. I really could cry :(

I'm getting well & truly effed off. They are up again!!! 12:4 which is 2lb above last official weigh in & 2.6lb above Sunday! How is that physically possible I'd have had do eat around 9000 cals over bmr but I've been angelic. I really could cry :(

It has got to be fluid... Make sure you are drinking a lot more than normal with the amount of cals you are burning x

It has got to be fluid... Make sure you are drinking a lot more than normal with the amount of cals you are burning x

Just to echo Lisa, Water is really important. I know for me i have good losses when I am drinking at least 2l a day. It could be that you are retaining water because of all the exercise you are doing.

Back