Blue is my favourite colour..... Lexies journey

Was slightly up this morning 12:1:8 but I'm ok with that as i tend to go up slightly after Zumba class. 2 days til official weigh in & i would like to think I've got my 12:0 something even I it's 12:0:8 then next week hopefully I'll have my 11 back.....

And deep breaths.... Where has the plateau fairy taken my 12:1 something??? I was up to 12:2:2 this morning but I have to keep going & remember my body did this to me the other day too & then went down. I walked nearly 17000 steps yesterday so maybe I'm retaining water. No exercise to speak of today so maybe it will. Think I'm gonna do a sort of fasting day of around 800 cals like I did last Wednesday & Thursday & just hope I have an official 12:1 something tomorrow morning

And deep breaths.... Where has the plateau fairy taken my 12:1 something??? I was up to 12:2:2 this morning but I have to keep going & remember my body did this to me the other day too & then went down. I walked nearly 17000 steps yesterday so maybe I'm retaining water. No exercise to speak of today so maybe it will. Think I'm gonna do a sort of fasting day of around 800 cals like I did last Wednesday & Thursday & just hope I have an official 12:1 something tomorrow morning
No way!!! The scales have to stop doing this to I us !!! X

Tell me about it. Official weigh in tomorrow & I can't even remember what I was last week it think it was 12:2:8 so I don't think I've lost much this week :(

Just checked & I was 12:3:2 so I am sure I'll be lower than that but not sure in will record a lower than 12:2 official. God damn my body!!!!

Well I was wrong it's been a good week. I need to stop getting hung up on natural body fluctuations (yes Kat I know you tell me) cos today I'm the lowest I've been for 6 months & so close to 11 I can smell it & hopefully this time next week I'll have it....

Attachments

• image-770168504.jpg
    image-770168504.jpg
    496.1 KB · Views: 27
Lexie2005 said:
Definitely it does I was so down yesterday I cried loads!!! Today is a completely different day

I know you like to weigh every day, so it's hard to get out of the habit, lol. If you're going to do it, I suppose you just have to accept that the weight you see in the week, good or bad, isn't necessarily going to bear any relation to what you get on your weigh day. I'm really glad it ended up at a figure you're happy with, anyway! :) xx

Absolutely!!! Just got on the gym scales fully clothed & trainers & I know they aren't right but I liked it lol

Attachments

• image-1736567437.jpg
    image-1736567437.jpg
    396.3 KB · Views: 30
Well helped my best mate cater her mums wedding reception last night & was making pasta salads, cous cous salads, rice salads, making sandwiches, cutting fresh loaves of bread to smother with butter & didn't touch it but honestly one of the hardest things I have ever done. Sadly it meant I was eating other things I shouldn't & ate a fair few little sausages which were marinated in honey & mustard (I lost count to be honest) & then a few hot dog sausages which I never eat as thay are made from rubbish. So then I was tempted by the sweet cart & ate about 15 skittles. As a result I have knocked myself out of ketosis & this morning weighed 12:3 which was undeserved..... Anyway I know that it isn't real & they will come back down but I can't pretent I am not really upset & peed off about it..... I want that 11 come Friday & if I don't get it I think the exante comes out!

Lexie2005 said:
Well helped my best mate cater her mums wedding reception last night & was making pasta salads, cous cous salads, rice salads, making sandwiches, cutting fresh loaves of bread to smother with butter & didn't touch it but honestly one of the hardest things I have ever done. Sadly it meant I was eating other things I shouldn't & ate a fair few little sausages which were marinated in honey & mustard (I lost count to be honest) & then a few hot dog sausages which I never eat as thay are made from rubbish. So then I was tempted by the sweet cart & ate about 15 skittles. As a result I have knocked myself out of ketosis & this morning weighed 12:3 which was undeserved..... Anyway I know that it isn't real & they will come back down but I can't pretent I am not really upset & peed off about it..... I want that 11 come Friday & if I don't get it I think the exante comes out!

Oh dear, that's a pain. :( As you say though, you can't have really put that much on, so it should very quickly come off again, especially if you get back into ketosis. Onwards! :) xx

Am back in ketosis & weight is 12:1:8 but I'm still unhappy about that.... I am sure it will come down again but I was so close to that damn 11 that I need by Friday & now worried it won't happen

It will happen!! Stay away from the scales till Wednesday and stick to everything :)

Back