Blue is my favourite colour..... Lexies journey

Just noticed how shiny my toe nails are, good old shellac. I'd been being lazy & just using normal til I got bored yesterday morning & wanted to avoid the ironing pile

** whispers *** well done !!

Well did another fasting day yesterday. They are definitely getting easier to do every time. Yes my stomach rumbles but no headache yesterday. And although I'm looking forward to breakfast today I didn't wake up at 5am starving like the first couple of times. Scales lower although I maybe expected a little but lower after a DD but I'm being greedy hey, just desperate to get back to 11:7 then who knows what will happen....

Attachments

• image-44810793.jpg
    image-44810793.jpg
    471.5 KB · Views: 31
Well did another fasting day yesterday. They are definitely getting easier to do every time. Yes my stomach rumbles but no headache yesterday. And although I'm looking forward to breakfast today I didn't wake up at 5am starving like the first couple of times. Scales lower although I maybe expected a little but lower after a DD but I'm being greedy hey, just desperate to get back to 11:7 then who knows what will happen....

That 11.7 could be yours very soon x

That 11.7 could be yours very soon x

Almost too scared to believe it, if I could do it by Easter I would be over the moon but as long as I have it by my holiday T the end of May I will be happy although I need some summer clothes, oh what a shame a shopping trip ;)

Almost too scared to believe it, if I could do it by Easter I would be over the moon but as long as I have it by my holiday T the end of May I will be happy although I need some summer clothes, oh what a shame a shopping trip ;)

Yay to shopping trips.. Would love to have my 11.7 by my hols 15 July, although at moment would be happy with just an 11 something hahah

You'll be great! You're motivated and focused! Go get it girl!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back